Uniform Regulations

Started by Bracy Bazil, December 02, 2018, 12:02:31 AM

Bracy Bazil

Hello, I was wondering if 39-1 is still in regs? Or is there a newer one? I am staffing at this upcoming Encampment and I want to make sure I am teaching from the correct material.

Eclipse

CAPM 39-1 is still the uniform manual.

Note, it is not complete, and you must include the ICLs linked from the NHQ Publications page.

"That Others May Zoom"

MSG Mac

CAPM 39-3 39-1 is still in effect, but, according to a presentation at the last National Conference is being updated and made a Regulation. Release date unknown.

[FTFY]
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

Bracy Bazil

Laplace

Quote from: MSG Mac on December 02, 2018, 12:12:48 AM
CAPM 39-3 39-1 is still in effect, but, according to a presentation at the last National Conference is being updated and made a Regulation. Release date unknown.

[FTFY]

I was in that same presentation, and the speaker said it would be released before the end of the year.

We may be getting something special for Christmas.....  ;)

PHall

Quote from: Laplace on December 03, 2018, 02:27:27 PM
Quote from: MSG Mac on December 02, 2018, 12:12:48 AM

[FTFY]

I was in that same presentation, and the speaker said it would be released before the end of the year.

We may be getting something special for Christmas.....  ;)

There's not supposed to be any earth shattering changes. Just a "routine" clean up incorporating all of the various IMC's and letters such as the one's for the ABU's.