Main Menu

Total CAP Talk Posts

Started by FlyTiger77, July 10, 2010, 01:40:49 AM

RiverAux

Gee, I passed 10,000 posts today.  I don't think that is any sort of accomplishment, but I am sort of proud that I've started about twice as many threads as anyone else on the board.  Someone has to keep this place churning  :angel:

Brad

Quote from: RiverAux on October 25, 2012, 05:29:49 PM
Gee, I passed 10,000 posts today.  I don't think that is any sort of accomplishment, but I am sort of proud that I've started about twice as many threads as anyone else on the board.  Someone has to keep this place churning  :angel:

I'll send you a big crate of cinnamon spice when you break 10,191 posts as your reward.  ;)
Brad Lee
Maj, CAP
Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff, Communications
Mid-Atlantic Region
K4RMN

Cool Mace

And we all thank you for it, Aux!

I'm just waiting to hit my 1,000 post...
CAP is what you make of it. If you don't put anything in to it, you won't get anything out of it.
Eaker #2250
C/Lt Col, Ret.
The cookies and donuts were a lie.

Pylon

I forgot to tell you about the Fair Share Assessment for site operation costs and moderator stress-relief funds for all users with more than 10,000 posts...   >:D
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

RiverAux

SARDOC

Quote from: Pylon on October 25, 2012, 07:51:23 PM
I forgot to tell you about the Fair Share Assessment for site operation costs and moderator stress-relief funds for all users with more than 10,000 posts...   >:D

hahaha....Okay I found that funny.

EMT-83

Quote from: Pylon on October 25, 2012, 07:51:23 PM

I would think that most stress is induced by users with 10 posts or less.

Extremepredjudice

RiverAux is part of the 1%
I love the moderators here. <3

Hanlon's Razor
Occam's Razor
"Flight make chant; I good leader"

ßτε

Quote from: Extremepredjudice on October 26, 2012, 02:04:31 AM
As are you.

RiverAux

Quote from: Extremepredjudice on October 26, 2012, 02:04:31 AM
Ah, if only I had that kind of dough. 

RogueLeader

I just got to wondering as to who got the 100.000th post.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

a2capt