women's long sleeve polo shirt?

Started by jacob, May 19, 2012, 05:28:30 PM

jacob

Looking at Vanguard's site, I don't see a women's long sleeve polo shirt (my wife, also in CAP, wants to get one).  Have any women purchased the gender-not-specified (though it looks like a men's shirt to me) long sleeve polo and, if so, what are the considerations for size and fit?  Thanks!

MSG Mac

I would call them directly and ask if there is a woman's L/S shirt. If not contact the CAP Vangaurd liason to suggest one.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

AngelWings

There's a thread on here where someone brought a polo to the vanguard store and they did the stitching on it for the person in about an hour. I don't see why they couldn't do it again and over the mail if you don't live near the store.

The CyBorg is destroyed

It's unfortunate that there isn't a patch of the CAP crest the same size as the direct embroidery.  One could just sew it on and hey presto!

Of course, it wouldn't look quite as good, nor would having embroidery of name/speciality badge on the other side be accounted for, but I think it would be a lot cheaper.
Exiled from GLR-MI-011

jacob

Vanguard said the long sleeve one they carry is unisex - though it is cut like a men's shirt.