Main Menu

IT badge

Started by NAYBOR, October 15, 2007, 03:11:05 AM

NAYBOR

Fellow CAP'ers:

I have looked all over the Vanguard and Hock Shop website for the senior IT specialty badge.  Any one know where I can find it?

Also, need to get the aluminum braid for the corporate service coat.  Where can I find this?

Pylon

If the silver sleeve braid which is worn on the USAF officer's mess dress is the same silver sleeve braid on the TPU, then you can order this item from Vanguard.

You'd have to call Vanguard about the IT badge.  They've already made and sold it before.  Why it is now not listed as a product on their website, who knows.  Another one of the infinite mysteries of Vanguard.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

AlphaSigOU

Nope... you need the following:

2787200 SILVER BRAID $3.35 YARD

The silver braid above is for USAF mess dress/honor guard trousers.
Lt Col Charles E. (Chuck) Corway, CAP
Gill Robb Wilson Award (#2901 - 2011)
Amelia Earhart Award (#1257 - 1982) - C/Major (retired)
Billy Mitchell Award (#2375 - 1981)
Administrative/Personnel/Professional Development Officer
Nellis Composite Squadron (PCR-NV-069)
KJ6GHO - NAR 45040

alamrcn

The one linked to above is also good for wraping around your head and playing air guitar to Dire Straites...

-Ace

Ace Browning, Maj, CAP
History Hoarder
71st Wing, Minnesota

NAYBOR

Thanks guys!  Alpha, do you have a link to the braid.  I put it in the Vanguard search--nothing.

Does anyone know where the heck I can find that IT Badge?

pixelwonk

uh, have you called Vanguard?
At least to get the item number?

NAYBOR

The last time I did that, WITHOUT an item number, tedda, they had no clue what I was talking about.

I know there is a number to call someone at Vanguard that handles ONLY CAP stuff.  What is it (couldn't find it on a cursory board search), and who is it I'd talk to?

pixelwonk

Beth Maul... 1-800-221-1264

NAYBOR

You da man!  Thanks tedda!