Ribbon Mounting Bars

Started by Fester, March 16, 2018, 06:13:38 AM

Fester

Anyone have a source that's cheaper than Vanguard?  AAFES has very limited availability.
1stLt, CAP
Squadron CC
Group CPO
Eaker - 1996

MrsRoe

My local army/navy is my only other source. Amazon has 1 or 2 sizes available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just a new SM and mom of a CAP kid trying to figure it out one acronym at a time

J2H

SSgt Jeffrey Hughes, Squadron NCO
Glenn L. Martin Composite Squadron MD-031

kwe1009

Vanguard prices are ribbon racks are not bad and sometimes cheaper than others.  If you are able to go to a MCCS and they don't have what you are looking for, they can order it for you.

Let Google be your friend and you might find some cheaper

Exchange

Please send details of what you are looking for to CustomerRelations@aafes.com with your contact information.  We can check with our supplier for assistance.

Fester

Quote from: kwe1009 on March 16, 2018, 01:49:32 PM
Vanguard prices are ribbon racks are not bad and sometimes cheaper than others.  If you are able to go to a MCCS and they don't have what you are looking for, they can order it for you.

You don't think that I probably would have taken the preliminary step of a Google search?
1stLt, CAP
Squadron CC
Group CPO
Eaker - 1996

Fester

Quote from: Exchange on March 16, 2018, 08:21:08 PM
Please send details of what you are looking for to CustomerRelations@aafes.com with your contact information.  We can check with our supplier for assistance.

Thank you.  Can you do bulk discounts?  I'm looking to order about 50-75 racks in differing sizes.
1stLt, CAP
Squadron CC
Group CPO
Eaker - 1996

kwe1009

Quote from: Fester on March 16, 2018, 08:50:42 PM
Quote from: kwe1009 on March 16, 2018, 01:49:32 PM

You don't think that I probably would have taken the preliminary step of a Google search?

Some people do and some don't.  I don't know you so I don't know what you would or would not do.  There aren't many people that sell ribbon racks so if you did a search you probably found them all within the first 2 pages.

You best bet at this point is to email AAFES as they requested. 

SarDragon

Hey, folks, enough of the snark.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret