What are the Requirements for T-34 badge

Started by Ethan Larsen, September 27, 2017, 10:19:24 PM

Ethan Larsen

About a year ago I wanted to earn the T-34 badge. My ESO said that all I needed to do was GES, so I did that and he gave me the badge. I was called about a week later by an officer who stated that I needed to do more for the badge than GES, and that he needed it back :-\. Luckily I hadn't sewn it on yet. I am still trying to earn the badge, however I have not been able to figure out what else I need to do. I have heard that GES is part of it, but I can't figure out what else is required. Would anyone be willing to help me?
C/Maj Ethan Larsen

Eclipse

You must have GES plus one fully qualified rating such as UDF, GTM, etc.

See CAPR 35-6, Page 3.

"That Others May Zoom"

Abby.L

Quote from: Ethan Larsen on September 27, 2017, 10:19:24 PM
About a year ago I wanted to earn the T-34 badge. My ESO said that all I needed to do was GES, so I did that and he gave me the badge. I was called about a week later by an officer who stated that I needed to do more for the badge than GES, and that he needed it back :-\. Luckily I hadn't sewn it on yet. I am still trying to earn the badge, however I have not been able to figure out what else I need to do. I have heard that GES is part of it, but I can't figure out what else is required. Would anyone be willing to help me?
Exactly what Eclipse said. Also, you can opt to go for the snoopy patch(One of us, one of us, one of us...) if you'd like. Both the T-34 and snoopy patch are interchangeable as ES patches.
Capt Abby R. Lockling
SSgt(Sep) USAF, 41ECS
Charlie flight, NBB 2013

Spam

Quote from: Levi Lockling on September 28, 2017, 01:53:56 AM
Exactly what Eclipse said. Also, you can opt to go for the snoopy patch(One of us, one of us, one of us...) if you'd like. Both the T-34 and snoopy patch are interchangeable as ES patches.

Whoa, there. That 'dog' patch is NOT a 'Snoopy' patch, more like an 'Angry Goofy' patch: 
https://www.vanguardmil.com/products/emergency-services-round-patch

THIS is a Snoopy patch (and you have to earn that one too):
http://www.ga045.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/45th-Anniversary-of-the-Snoopy-Patch.pdf

V/r
Spam
(Entered as SSCS cadet, 1983)

PS, good work Ethan - keep it up and earn those qualifications!

Fubar

Quote from: Spam on September 28, 2017, 03:47:30 AMWhoa, there. That 'dog' patch is NOT a 'Snoopy' patch, more like an 'Angry Goofy' patch

I always thought Pluto's evil twin brother.

But yeah, not snoopy  ;)

EDIT: So I'm not a big uniform or patch guy, but I had to come back and say check out the link Spam provided about the Snoopy patch. Cool story!

Abby.L

Quote from: Spam on September 28, 2017, 03:47:30 AM
Quote from: Levi Lockling on September 28, 2017, 01:53:56 AM

Whoa, there. That 'dog' patch is NOT a 'Snoopy' patch, more like an 'Angry Goofy' patch: 
https://www.vanguardmil.com/products/emergency-services-round-patch

THIS is a Snoopy patch (and you have to earn that one too):
http://www.ga045.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/45th-Anniversary-of-the-Snoopy-Patch.pdf

V/r
Spam
(Entered as SSCS cadet, 1983)

PS, good work Ethan - keep it up and earn those qualifications!
That is actually pretty neat. Its funny because my Wing's(AD AF) patch resembles Charlie Brown's shirt, so we call it the snoopy patch, too.

The sun never sets on the fightin' 55th!

Sent from my LG-V521 using Tapatalk

Capt Abby R. Lockling
SSgt(Sep) USAF, 41ECS
Charlie flight, NBB 2013