Main Menu

ReJoin

Started by Flying Pig, January 23, 2017, 12:59:11 AM

Luis R. Ramos

"Going around in circles" is good, since it means we still have fuel to continue flying instead of crashing...

>:D
Squadron Safety Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer

Spaceman3750

Quote from: Luis R. Ramos on April 02, 2017, 02:20:23 AM
"Going around in circles" is good, since it means we still have fuel to continue flying instead of crashing...

I always enjoy when I hear a consultant (or someone else, but usually a consultant) say "we need to set the glide slope for this project."

"So the engine is out and we're trying to maximize the distance we can fly before we hit the ground?"

Unless the project is a glider. Then it was just cut loose. Still doesn't seem like a good thing :P

jb512

I have sent my renewal, fingerprint card, and dues to national to re-join but how do my previous specialty tracks, ratings, rank, etc., become reinstated now? I am kind of a unique case since my senior membership expired about 8 years ago so the CC was not sure.

Eclipse

Grade will be the discretion of CC, completed PD should come back, ratings will all be gone,
though badges earned you can prove could be re-entered.

You're on the hump of when things were staring to get moved over to eServices.

Anything you can substantiate should be as easy as a memo to NHQ by your PDO or CC.

"That Others May Zoom"

jb512

I do remember using eServices so I am hoping that national keeps the old records that were entered, but understand that units are only required to keep member records for five years.

Eclipse

The 120 system is fairly recent, so stuff that goes in there, Comm - comms, etc., prob would not have been
entered (surprising how many CC's still don't know to do this).

"That Others May Zoom"

Flying Pig

Quote from: Thonawit on April 01, 2017, 01:17:32 PM
My mental image of Flying Pig in uniform...

Actually this is a picture of our former Squadron CC aka The Cosplay King

Very..........    Funny.  But jokes on you funny man.  I dont have a beard!

Luis R. Ramos

It is plain to see that is a fake beard. You could be putting one on and off!

Squadron Safety Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer