Gill Robb Wilson Award No. 1366, 29 Nov 1991
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
Honorary Admiral, Navy of the Republic of Molossia

Major Carrales

Quote from: ColonelJack on May 30, 2007, 04:02:37 PM
Since when is two photos a "cavalcade"?   ;D

Jack

Uh...the front and and the back end? :-\

The idea was for people to post their pics if they had 'em.
"We have been given the power to change CAP, let's keep the momentum going!"

Major Joe Ely "Sparky" Carrales, CAP
Commander
Coastal Bend Cadet Squadron
SWR-TX-454

JC004

SARMedTech

So Im guessing the height/weight requirements dont apply to the NC. Looks like he should be wearing corporates to me. God, I hope that button doesnt pop off his mess dress. Somebody could lose an eye. Oh Im sorry, I just couldnt resist that one. Can anyone with more experience give me a read on the bling he is wearing, including his miniature medals?
"Corpsman Up!"

"...The distinct possibility of dying slow, cold and alone...but you also get the chance to save lives, and there is no greater calling in the world than that."

Major Carrales

Quote from: SARMedTech on May 30, 2007, 04:21:38 PM
So Im guessing the height/weight requirements dont apply to the NC. Looks like he should be wearing corporates to me. God, I hope that button doesnt pop off his mess dress. Somebody could lose an eye. Oh Im sorry, I just couldnt resist that one. Can anyone with more experience give me a read on the bling he is wearing, including his miniature medals?

Uh?  That really wasn' t the intent of this thread.  If it is going to be, let me delete the pics now.

Commander
SWR-TX-454

SARMedTech

I do hereby apologize for any offense taken by my comments. They were meant as a joke and it was apparently not funny. I am however still interested in knowing if anyone can tell from the small medals what bling hte MG is wearing. Im actually genuinely interested. Also, is the large badge worn on the bottom right of the Mess Dress the CAP National Seal or does it signify having achieved a certain grade, etc. Just curious. Thanks and again sorry for any offense I may have inadvertantly perpetrated.
"Corpsman Up!"

"...The distinct possibility of dying slow, cold and alone...but you also get the chance to save lives, and there is no greater calling in the world than that."

JC004

Quote from: Major Carrales on May 30, 2007, 04:24:46 PM
Quote from: SARMedTech on May 30, 2007, 04:21:38 PM

Uh?  That really wasn' t the intent of this thread.  If it is going to be, let me delete the pics now.

He probably meant me.  I am often mistaken for being national commander.  My avatar's button could go at any minute...   >:D

Bling -
Silver Medal of Valor, Distinguished Service, Exceptional Service, Meritorious Service, Commanders Commendation, Unit Citation, Wilson, Garber, Loening, Leadership, Membership, Command, Red Service, Find, SAR, Disaster Relief, National Cadet Competition, Encampment, Senior Recruiter.

Badge is National Executive Committee.

Major Carrales

Quote from: SARMedTech on May 30, 2007, 04:36:16 PM
I do hereby apologize for any offense taken by my comments. They were meant as a joke and it was apparently not funny. I am however still interested in knowing if anyone can tell from the small medals what bling hte MG is wearing. Im actually genuinely interested. Also, is the large badge worn on the bottom right of the Mess Dress the CAP National Seal or does it signify having achieved a certain grade, etc. Just curious. Thanks and again sorry for any offense I may have inadvertantly perpetrated.

Don't worry about it.  We can all have a good laugh now and then.  What would have been bad is if it would have become a series of posts taking "wacks" at the Major General, or for that matter any brother CAP Officer.  I think there are plenty of other places alread existant for that.

My choice to take the pics down, while sparked by your comments, was more a caution against others with less intergrity than yourself and myself.

Commander
SWR-TX-454

Major Carrales

Quote from: JC004 on May 30, 2007, 04:38:21 PM

He probably meant me.  I am often mistaken for being national commander.  My avatar's button could go at any minute...   >:D

Nah...your pic was down right funny...in that non sequitur kind of way.

Commander
SWR-TX-454

ColonelJack

Quote from: Major Carrales on May 30, 2007, 04:09:10 PM
Quote from: ColonelJack on May 30, 2007, 04:02:37 PM
Since when is two photos a "cavalcade"?   ;D

Jack

Uh...the front and and the back end? :-\

The idea was for people to post their pics if they had 'em.

Oh!  Now I get it.  Nobody 'splained it to me before.

Jack
Jack Bagley, Ed. D.
Lt. Col., CAP (now inactive)
Gill Robb Wilson Award No. 1366, 29 Nov 1991
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
Honorary Admiral, Navy of the Republic of Molossia

alexalvarez

Hey Sparky, keep up the good work! My friends tell me I have a face for radio.
Ch, Lt. Col., Alex Alvarez
Alamo Composite Squadron, Bexar County Squadron, San Antonio, Texas
Group V Chaplain
Mitchell 1967, Earhart 1967, C/ Lt. Col. 1969
Fifty Year Member 2014