The Missing 777 and the strange case of air cadet Frederick Valentich

Started by Cindi, March 12, 2014, 02:16:35 AM

Private Investigator

Quote from: Cindi on March 12, 2014, 05:18:54 PMI remote viewed the location of the 777, here are my results. It definitely is in the Northern Hemisphere, perhaps inside the red box which means the plane did not turn around but was way off course. My session had a lot of interference, I kept remote viewing a major earthquake in the Puget Sound area near Seattle.

Cindi, my session had a lot of interference too. So a Jack-in-the-Box taco munchie meal got me back on track for the senior prom, opps, I mean looking for missing planes. Tacos .. BTW, WNW of Perth, Australia.   8)

UH60guy

I got the same result PI, Northwest of Perth, but my remote hearing heard jingle bells. I think it's closer to Christmas Island.

Though that could have been ringing in my ears from repeated exposure to GE T-700-701 series engines...
Maj Ken Ward
VAWG Internal AEO

Private Investigator

Roger that sir.

Blackhawks will do that. The ringing in my ears should be blamed on Remington and/or my love of duck and/or rabbit with a side of mashed potatoes and gravy   8)

Cindi

Just for the record, this is where remote viewer Major Ed Dames said the plane went down, off the coast of Myanmar (see yellow pin on map below). Ed claims the pilot hijacked the plane and that the co-pilot was a hero:

Garibaldi

Everyone relax. Courtney Love found it. We can all breathe easier now.
Still a major after all these years.
ES dude, leadership ossifer, publik affaires
Opinionated and wrong 99% of the time about all things

arBar

Private Investigator

PHall

Quote from: Private Investigator on March 20, 2014, 08:04:18 PM
Quote from: UH60guy on March 17, 2014, 05:29:26 PM
I got the same result PI, Northwest of Perth

Looks like we nailed it  :clap:

Better look at your map again bud.  The "area of interest" is West South West of Perth.

Private Investigator

Quote from: PHall on March 21, 2014, 01:00:57 AM
Quote from: Private Investigator on March 20, 2014, 08:04:18 PM
Quote from: UH60guy on March 17, 2014, 05:29:26 PM
I got the same result PI, Northwest of Perth

Looks like we nailed it  :clap:

Better look at your map again bud.  The "area of interest" is West South West of Perth.

Excuse me sir, the 'point of impact' is what we called. Eventually the debris will drift to Washington D.C. one way or another.  8)

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: Panache on March 12, 2014, 04:16:03 AM
Indeed, pretty creepy.

One thing that I have always found interesting about these type of UFO stories (not just this one) is this:  if the aliens from Alpha Centuari have these ultra-tech aerospace craft with amazing capabilities, and their intention is to snatch a human for some good ol' fashioned probing... why do they never jam his radio communication?

Good question.  I've been flying since 1976 and have over 20,000 hours.  In all of that time I've seen some strange things but all but one were revealed as man-made.  The other, a "lasing" with a white laser from above at night continues to be inexplicable, but I still think it was the USAF!

Cindi

Quote from: Cindi on March 18, 2014, 04:31:49 PM
My session had a lot of interference, I kept remote viewing a major earthquake in the Puget Sound area near Seattle.
Tragically, there was an earthquake in the Puget Sound area that triggered a major landslide on March 22 in the community of Oso, about 55 miles northeast of Seattle. 14 people are dead and as many as 176 people are missing. God bless the families of the victims.

The quake that triggered the slide was actually about 1.1 on the Richter scale, but was located right behind the slide area near the surface. Officials are describing this mudslide as the biggest tragedy they have seen in the Puget Sound area and an ongoing search and rescue operation is underway, with the Civil Air Patrol participating. The number of dead and missing surpasses that of the May 18, 1980 Mt. St. Helens eruption:

A Washington Wing Civil Air Patrol plane flies over the disaster area as shown in this aerial photo, Monday, March 24, 2014, near Arlington, Wash:

ARLINGTON, Washington — A small earthquake struck just days before the deadly mudslide ravaged a rural community in Washington state last Saturday morning, officials say.

John Pennington, director of Snohomish County Emergency Management, said at a Tuesday morning press briefing that a 1.1 magnitude earthquake struck on March 10 just 100-yards behind the site of the mudslide. Officials were eyeing the quake as the cause.

While it wasn't discovered by authorities until Monday, Pennington says, he believes that there was nothing local authorities could have done to warn citizens that a disaster was imminent.

"This is just one that hit us," he said. "We [did] everything we could."

The press briefing, which was held in a steady rain outside Arlington Police Department roughly 15 miles from the slide zone, came after Snohomish County officials worked the night searching for survivors in the massive field of destruction.

"Still no signs of life after a night of searching," District 21 Fire Chief Travis Hots said as the rain continued to fall. "Fourteen confirmed dead and the number is expected to go up."

The fire chief said 176 people remained missing in the aftermath of a slide, which is now a pile of mud, wood, steel, and, presumably, bodies, that reaches 50-feet deep.

"We are going to do our very best to get everybody out of there," Hots said, before warning that search and rescue efforts may take some time. "This is going to be a very long event."

As rescuers remain focused on finding survivors, the Seattle Times reports that the area has been vulnerable to a slide like this for a number of years.

Since the 1950s, geological reports on the hill that buckled during the weekend in Snohomish County have included pessimistic analyses and the occasional dire prediction. But no language seems more prescient than what appears in a 1999 report filed with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, warning of "the potential for a large catastrophic failure."

One local resident from nearby Darrington, Washington came to Tuesday's press conference to get details on when more names will be released. The resident, who wishes to remain nameless, tells Mashable that like most small town, the communities near Oso are like a family, and she isn't blaming officials for what happened.

UPDATE: Tuesday March 25, 5:57 p.m. ET — The Red Cross is using a local middle school in Arlington, Wash., as a shelter for families in need of food or lodging.

Since Saturday, more than two dozen people have stayed at the shelter each evening with many more stopping by during the day, says Larry Fortmuller, a volunteer public affairs official with the Red Cross. Cots are set up inside the Post Middle School gymnasium and a separate, smaller gym is loaded with pizza boxes, cases of water, and other food.

The Red Cross is also offering medical and mental health services to those in need.

"People in our care have lost everything," says Fortmuller.

There is no timetable for when the shelter will close, and much depends on the duration of search and rescue efforts, which Fortmuller did not comment on. Typically, shelters like these are open to the media, he says, but added that because of the number of deaths — 14 as of Tuesday morning — this shelter is closed to offer privacy for grieving families.

Video: Landslide in Oso, Washington near Seattle Search and rescue efforts, including CAP participation, are now underway

Private Investigator

Quote from: Cindi on March 26, 2014, 05:04:38 AM
Quote from: Cindi on March 18, 2014, 04:31:49 PM
My session had a lot of interference, I kept remote viewing a major earthquake in the Puget Sound area near Seattle.

Good job there  ???  ::)

a2capt

Wow, in that photo showing the slippage.. using the sides as a reference, you can't even tell where stuff might have been. Must be pretty thick/tall trees, and structures within.

Yes, I realize the mudflow is akin to liquefaction that overtook the area.  With the 2010 census data putting the population at 180, and the estimate of 49 houses destroyed, that's pretty much saying the whole thing was wiped off the map, like butter on toast.

Cindi

Quote from: a2capt on March 26, 2014, 05:08:51 PM
Wow, in that photo showing the slippage.. using the sides as a reference, you can't even tell where stuff might have been. Must be pretty thick/tall trees, and structures within.

Yes, I realize the mudflow is akin to liquefaction that overtook the area.  With the 2010 census data putting the population at 180, and the estimate of 49 houses destroyed, that's pretty much saying the whole thing was wiped off the map, like butter on toast.

A bunch of motorists are missing as well on the road through town. Based on the USGS Deaths From US Earthquakes site (http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/states/us_deaths.php), this landslide caused by an earthquake may have resulted in the second most loss of life from an earthquake in United States recorded history. The San Francisco earthquake on April 18, 1906 killed about 3,000 people while the third most deaths occurred on April 1, 1946 from a tsunami which hit Hawaii which was caused by an earthquake in the Aleutian Islands in Alaska. The 1946 quake killed 165 people.

Update.... Not sure what the final death total will be.

Cindi

Speaking of earthquakes, it would not surprise me if there was a devastating quake in the LA area on April 15th. The Los Angeles area has already had some smaller quakes recently, and there will be a full moon on April 15. You will know there is a chance of the big one coming if your animals start acting strange, such as your cat running away.

PHall

Quote from: Cindi on March 30, 2014, 11:55:27 PM
Speaking of earthquakes, it would not surprise me if there was a devastating quake in the LA area on April 15th. The Los Angeles area has already had some smaller quakes recently, and there will be a full moon on April 15. You will know there is a chance of the big one coming if your animals start acting strange, such as your cat running away.

You were about two weeks early.

a2capt

PHall

Quote from: a2capt on March 31, 2014, 01:35:54 AM
That? "devastating" was hardly the word.

Tell that to the folks in Fullerton who got their houses Red Tagged.

Private Investigator

Quote from: PHall on March 31, 2014, 02:33:42 AM
Quote from: a2capt on March 31, 2014, 01:35:54 AM
That? "devastating" was hardly the word.

Tell that to the folks in Fullerton who got their houses Red Tagged.

Or my relatives in East L.A. whose Jarritos bottles fell over. But we went out for pho and ca phe sua da and it was all good.

Vaya con Dios   8)

Cindi

Quote from: Private Investigator on March 31, 2014, 09:46:03 PM
Vaya con Dios   8)

I tried to remote view where the remote control was, but all I could see was earthquakes!

The slide in Washington State, scary earthquake in LA, massive quake in Chile, Yellowstone is rumbling....the really, really big one is not that far off! Circle April 15th on your calendar...look out Southern California!

Video: Buffalo running for their lives out of Yellowstone Park Animals give us some warning in advance

Scramble those Cessnas! My kitty is missing!