Wright brothers test

Started by weisguy, March 14, 2012, 01:18:55 AM

MSG Mac

Quote from: Cadet Stratton on July 12, 2012, 03:33:15 AM
Ok. So, I just took the wright brothers test tonight, and after I finished the test I noticed that the front of the test booklet was dated April 03. My Squadron Com. said that the test was still the right test though. Btw I did fail the test.

There is a L2L test dated 2010. Have your Testing Offer check the 0-9

Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

Sgt. Annie

Forgive me if I'm being ignorant to the question or if anyone has given this answer. But when I took it I was about half way through the test when I realized that it encompassed the whole first book and had nothing to do with the second one like I had thought going into the test. Hope I could be of help  :)
The only thing I'm good at is CAP

Extremepredjudice

Quote from: Sgt. Annie on August 17, 2012, 06:18:00 AM
Forgive me if I'm being ignorant to the question or if anyone has given this answer. But when I took it I was about half way through the test when I realized that it encompassed the whole first book and had nothing to do with the second one like I had thought going into the test. Hope I could be of help  :)
Capmembers.com/diamonds. Tells you exactly what is required for every achievement.
I love the moderators here. <3

Hanlon's Razor
Occam's Razor
"Flight make chant; I good leader"

Danger

I'm also a L2L cadet, and my squadron uses the old test too. ( I just passed last Tuesday  :) :D ;D )
You can google "Stripes to Diamonds" and it's on the CAP members website . Click on the SSgt insignia, look on requirements, and there's a link to online chapters of the book.
"Never take anything too seriously."

a2capt

That is so not right.  :( All the TCO has to do is email nprobst@capnhg.gov .. and request that L2L tests be sent to their unit address of record.  or call Neil Probst, Cadet Programs 877-227-9142, x 252.

I do have to say, it would have been nicer had NHQ mailed at least a postcard .. "return this, or call, or email .. " and we'll send you new test materials for L2L.

Danger

I did the best I could with what I had  :P

But I'm going to inform my squadrons testing officer about that. thank you.
"Never take anything too seriously."

im_not_a_sir

you shouldn't have to study too much, i did, but only a little

make sure you don't stress yourself too much

:) ;) :D ;D