CAP Uniform Regulation Working Group Change Suggestions

Started by RADIOMAN015, May 10, 2010, 12:36:51 AM

The CyBorg is destroyed

Quote from: Custer on May 27, 2010, 12:10:32 AM
Quote from: CyBorg on May 26, 2010, 07:28:17 PM

BLAU IST VERBOTEN!

http://www.tridentmilitary.com/New-Photos9/pb7b.jpg  They're grey.  I'm SO tempted......

You can get them a lot cheaper on Evilbay...seriously...other than the cargo pockets (which I see a lot of people who wear the grey trousers using anyway), it's almost something that could be used as a standard...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=320526877603
Exiled from GLR-MI-011

Hawk200

Quote from: CyBorg on May 26, 2010, 08:45:01 PMI sincerely believe that NHQ is scared of its own shadow when it comes to anything that they think will tick off the AF, whether it actually will or not.
Started thinking that myself. Maybe they think someone on the AF side will explode or something if they don't like the question.

Seems like the best thing to do is make an appointment with whomever would get the ball rolling, tell them that we would like to work more closely and efficiently with the AF, and specifically how to do it. Outline any of CAP's desires, and see what happens. Done in a courteous and professional manner, it may yield fruit. It's kind of like the lottery, you'll never win if you don't buy a ticket.

The CyBorg is destroyed

Quote from: Hawk200 on May 27, 2010, 03:54:55 AM
Started thinking that myself. Maybe they think someone on the AF side will explode or something if they don't like the question.

Seems like the best thing to do is make an appointment with whomever would get the ball rolling, tell them that we would like to work more closely and efficiently with the AF, and specifically how to do it. Outline any of CAP's desires, and see what happens. Done in a courteous and professional manner, it may yield fruit. It's kind of like the lottery, you'll never win if you don't buy a ticket.

The longer we go without honest communication with CAP-USAF - on ANY issue - relations between CAP and the AF are not going to get any better.  This is not just limited to uniforms.
Exiled from GLR-MI-011