Main Menu

Tall tales of a flying ace

Started by rustyjeeper, January 15, 2012, 01:37:50 AM

rustyjeeper

Commander McBragg in Ace of Aces

A lot of our younger members missed cool cartoons like this one. I thought I would start a post where if someone finds something a cadet might find interesting there is a spot for it

Extremepredjudice

Lol? I saw a part were 4 planes where chasing him.
I love the moderators here. <3

Hanlon's Razor
Occam's Razor
"Flight make chant; I good leader"

Airmale68

Love it and alas...television programs in general are pretty lousy today. We've satellite dish and that just means I get 226 lousy tv stations....Seems to be more great shows on Hulu than TV!

rustyjeeper

Quote from: Airmale68 on January 15, 2012, 04:01:29 PM
Love it and alas...television programs in general are pretty lousy today. We've satellite dish and that just means I get 226 lousy tv stations....Seems to be more great shows on Hulu than TV!

AGREED,
In actuality I dumped cable TV entirely six months ago. Now I go to Netflix, HULU, You Tube, or similar if I want to watch something and there is not much good on at all anyhow these days. Companies like the Dish, Comcast, and Cablevision are heading the way of the landline phone- a slow death.

The only thing I miss about TV is that I cant watch NECN (new england cable news) in the mornings before work anymore. It was nice to see what was going on regionally but no way was it worth 65.00 a month and that is just for minimal service. For 10 bucks a month with Netflix I can watch star trek nonstop mow >:D