Corporate Uniform NCO Rank Insignia

Started by zippy, August 05, 2018, 09:33:26 PM

zippy

What exact NCO rank insignia is worn on the senior corporate short sleeve shirt? I heard it is a cloth NCO epaulet, but I cannot find it on the Vanguard site.

jeders

If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

Jester

Same small chevrons you wear on the blues shirt.

Ozzy

Quote from: zippy on August 05, 2018, 09:33:26 PM
What exact NCO rank insignia is worn on the senior corporate short sleeve shirt? I heard it is a cloth NCO epaulet, but I cannot find it on the Vanguard site.

It's not a cloth epaulet, it's the sleeve insignia. NCOs in cap don't wear any insignia on the epaulets (Anymore at least)
Ozyilmaz, MSgt, CAP
C/Lt. Colonel (Ret.)
NYWG Encampment 07, 08, 09, 10, 17
CTWG Encampment 09, 11, 16
NER Cadet Leadership School 10
GAWG Encampment 18, 19
FLWG Winter Encampment 19

Eclipse

"That Others May Zoom"

zippy

Quote from: Ozzy on August 05, 2018, 09:57:28 PM
NCOs in cap don't wear any insignia on the epaulets

It says in the regulations that NCO rank insignia is on the epaulet sleeve. I do not see epaulets anywhere on the Vanguard site with stripes.

Quote6.1.1.3. Officer and NCO Rank Insignia. Officers and NCOs will wear embroidered rank
insignia on gray epaulet sleeve. Alternatively, NCOs may wear metal pin on rank insignia on gray
epaulet sleeves.

I_Am_Twigs

Quote from: zippy on August 06, 2018, 01:24:34 AM

It says in the regulations that NCO rank insignia is on the epaulet sleeve. I do not see epaulets anywhere on the Vanguard site with stripes.

Quote6.1.1.3. Officer and NCO Rank Insignia. Officers and NCOs will wear embroidered rank
insignia on gray epaulet sleeve. Alternatively, NCOs may wear metal pin on rank insignia on gray
epaulet sleeves.

I'm pretty sure you're looking in the wrong spot.. Thats the regs on the pullover sweater for blues. This is what is needed:

4.2.5.5.2. NCOs will wear 3 ½ inch chevron rank centered on the outer arm
halfway between the shoulder seam and elbow when bent at a 90-degree angle (long sleeved-shirt) or
bottom edge of the sleeve (short sleeved-shirt). Shoulder mark insignia is not authorized
C/Maj, CAP
"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." --Winston Churchill

Ozzy

Quote from: I_Am_Twigs on August 06, 2018, 02:22:23 AM
Quote from: zippy on August 06, 2018, 01:24:34 AM

epaulet sleeves.

I'm pretty sure you're looking in the wrong spot.. Thats the regs on the pullover sweater for blues. This is what is needed:

4.2.5.5.2. NCOs will wear 3 ½ inch chevron rank centered on the outer arm
halfway between the shoulder seam and elbow when bent at a 90-degree angle (long sleeved-shirt) or
bottom edge of the sleeve (short sleeved-shirt). Shoulder mark insignia is not authorized

Twigs is correct, the section you are referring to is for "outerwear", generally meaning the sweater, pull-over, and outer coats etc. The section he provided, 4.2.5.5.2, is the one you need, and it states shoulder mark insignia (Meaning the ones on the epaulet) are not authorized for Senior Member NCOs
Ozyilmaz, MSgt, CAP
C/Lt. Colonel (Ret.)
NYWG Encampment 07, 08, 09, 10, 17
CTWG Encampment 09, 11, 16
NER Cadet Leadership School 10
GAWG Encampment 18, 19
FLWG Winter Encampment 19