2 encampment awards

Started by Cadet_Prenaveau, October 19, 2019, 11:48:01 PM

Cadet_Prenaveau

If I attend a two encampments am I able to get a second encampment ribbon? If I attended both as a Cadet

Thanks,
Cadet Airman Prenaveau
C/CMSgt Prenaveau

N6RVT

You get a bronze propeller clasp on the ribbon.  I myself went to two and thats what I wear.

PHall

Quote from: Dwight Dutton on October 20, 2019, 01:04:14 AM
You get a bronze propeller clasp on the ribbon.  I myself went to two and thats what I wear.

Propeller clasp like the one you wear on the Find Ribbon or the Bronze Triangular Clasp?

Hint: It's the triangle one.

baronet68

Try this:

http://www.mcchord.org/rack_builder/

Select the number of encampments you have attended (along with the rest of your ribbons), click the button on the bottom and... it's like magic. 

;)
Michael Moore, Lt Col, CAP
National Recruiting & Retention Manager

N6RVT

Quote from: PHall on October 20, 2019, 03:25:22 AM

Propeller clasp like the one you wear on the Find Ribbon or the Bronze Triangular Clasp? Hint: It's the triangle one.

I forgot there is a prop clasp that is a prop all by itself.  I have never seen it except in 39-3.

So to answer the question, your ribbon should look the same as mine:

PHall

Quote from: Dwight Dutton on October 20, 2019, 03:58:52 PM
Quote from: PHall on October 20, 2019, 03:25:22 AM

Propeller clasp like the one you wear on the Find Ribbon or the Bronze Triangular Clasp? Hint: It's the triangle one.

I forgot there is a prop clasp that is a prop all by itself.  I have never seen it except in 39-3.

So to answer the question, your ribbon should look the same as mine:

Yep, that's the one.