Main Menu

Unit participation tracking

Started by LeoBurke, April 14, 2010, 02:38:18 AM

ßτε

You can enter members from outside your scope by using their CAPID or search by name.

jeders

Quote from: bte on May 28, 2010, 02:43:49 AM
Quote from: a2capt on May 28, 2010, 02:01:52 AM
Is the "CAP Safety Briefing" in eServices tied to duty assignment?

I swear, I can't find it at all. Not even listed in WSA to give access to it. I've typically been entering our unit stuff into WMU during the meeting, and I know it says "use eServices", and then rumor of that coming, but I still don't see it.

I am not the Safety Officer, even though "we all are".
It is available to Commanders, Deputy Commanders, Vice Commanders, Safety Officers, and their assistants. It cannot be assigned by the WSA.

I'm a Deputy Commander and I don't have it.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

a2capt

Quote from: bte on May 28, 2010, 01:01:32 PM
You can enter members from outside your scope by using their CAPID or search by name.

The problem is, right now with the way eServices is, you can't search for anyone outside of whatever scope you have. For most, thats their unit. In fact, it seems that they got rid of the one place you could look someone up. There was a "National Reports" option on the left, it's gone.  You could look up anyones ES/training status that way. I guess all I can do is see what I need to use it, and try it.

jeders

Quote from: a2capt on May 28, 2010, 03:30:54 PM

The problem is, right now with the way eServices is, you can't search for anyone outside of whatever scope you have. For most, thats their unit. In fact, it seems that they got rid of the one place you could look someone up. There was a "National Reports" option on the left, it's gone.  You could look up anyones ES/training status that way. I guess all I can do is see what I need to use it, and try it.

It's still there, but the report you want is buried within the left side Ops Quals
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

ßτε

Quote from: jeders on May 28, 2010, 01:39:14 PM
Quote from: bte on May 28, 2010, 02:43:49 AM
Quote from: a2capt on May 28, 2010, 02:01:52 AM
Is the "CAP Safety Briefing" in eServices tied to duty assignment?

I swear, I can't find it at all. Not even listed in WSA to give access to it. I've typically been entering our unit stuff into WMU during the meeting, and I know it says "use eServices", and then rumor of that coming, but I still don't see it.

I am not the Safety Officer, even though "we all are".
It is available to Commanders, Deputy Commanders, Vice Commanders, Safety Officers, and their assistants. It cannot be assigned by the WSA.

I'm a Deputy Commander and I don't have it.
If you have been assigned as the Deputy Commander (not Deputy Commander for Cadets or Deputy Commander for Seniors) in eServices, you should have a restricted app called "CAP Safety Briefings" on the right hand side. If you have been assigned Deputy Commander for Cadets or Deputy Commander for Seniors, you would also need to be assigned Deputy Commander or Assistant Deputy Commander for you to have access.

Spaceman3750

Quote from: a2capt on May 28, 2010, 03:30:54 PM

The problem is, right now with the way eServices is, you can't search for anyone outside of whatever scope you have.

Hm? I was in Ops Quals at our last meeting trying to look up a cadet's SQTR by name and it offered me the cadet from my squadron and someone else on the Eastern seaboard. Different module, but you would think that the search functions would be handled the same?