Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES ORM Help

Started by Tubacap, July 21, 2011, 12:51:16 PM

Tubacap

I am putting the new ORM form into an ediatable PDF using Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES.  So far, I have all the drop down boxes for the scores in place and put the values in.  The total risk calculation is good and everything seems to work.

The only thing that is driving me nuts is when a user selects No Go, it doesn't throw any sort of error and just ignores it in the calculation.  I am using FormCalc for the first time and have only a very limited rudimentary knowledge of programming.

So I guess I am looking for some help with an If/Then statement that would take the sum and have it show No Go if a score were above some arbitrarily high number and just the sum if it is not.

Any takers?
William Schlosser, Major CAP
NER-PA-001

Al Sayre

Not sure what language it uses but basically 

if: x<[value],
    then: sum[variable range],
    else: printscreen[You Failed];
Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
GRW #2787

Tubacap

FormCalc is the language, and I'm getting closer with less errors.  It doesn't like the printscreen command.  Looking through syntax manuals, I can't find anything that would be similar for FormCalc. 

Any suggestions?
William Schlosser, Major CAP
NER-PA-001

Al Sayre

I'm not really up on that language at all, but all you are really looking for is an output, it may be "print", "display", etc. and [some kind of character string]
Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
GRW #2787