When will my CAPID membership card arrive??

Started by cadetith, August 26, 2014, 10:09:07 PM

cadetith

So, I got all of my papers turned in last week. (I am in the South Puget Sound Composite Squadron) How long should it take for my membership card to arrive?
Molly Ith
Basic Airman
South Sound Composite Squadron

Storm Chaser

Quote from: cadetith on August 26, 2014, 10:09:07 PM
So, I got all of my papers turned in last week. (I am in the South Puget Sound Composite Squadron) How long should it take for my membership card to arrive?

The membership card can take a few weeks to arrive. The CAP ID number should be available right away and you should be able to create an account in eServices (http://www.capnhq.gov/) with that number. There, you can print a temporary card until you get your membership card in the mail.

a2capt

Papers turned in.. and we've found it typically takes a week plus a day when mailed, for the CAPID to show up in eServices. If you signed up online you got it already. The unit has to mail the stuff, which most will do within a day or two of receiving it.

EMT-83

I understand the enthusiasm, you being brand new to the program. However, you are asking questions here that should be addressed to your squadron. There is an excellent program, including a chain of command, to bring new members on board.