Personal Question Answered: SMs can take the Cadet Online Tests

Started by Майор Хаткевич, August 16, 2013, 03:40:03 PM

Майор Хаткевич

So, I've been looking at that little testing box in eServices for a year, but never quite went past the "I certify I am Cadet Hatkevich..." box before starting the test.

Well, yesterday I took the L2L Curry cold turkey, and I guess I did alright, not having read the book. So far I've taken Curry, Arnold and Feik, with the first and last being cold Turkey, while I actually took a quick look at the Arnold.

QuoteTest Name: Leadership Chapter 1 Test
Test Status: PASSED
Test Score: 84

QuoteTest Name: Leadership Chapter 2 Test
Test Score: 96

QuoteTest Name: Leadership Chapter 3 Test
Test Score: 92

The material certainly is different from the L2000+/L21C, but I'd say it's a nice vibe to it.

a2capt

It used to not record anything, it will actually send the same pass/fail emails through the same chain now.

In the very beginning of the L2L switch, I had to use that for testing cadets and manually enter the scores, to compensate for the browser issues.

It's all good now, I don't have anywhere near the hassle with cadets and test lockouts.

As for the testing session online? It's not any different than you being able to peruse the printed materials. .. and it gives you a chance to see that "yes, it does work!" :)

Майор Хаткевич

Yep, I got the emails with score. The testing report showed that I took one test, ch11, when I took 1, yesterday, 2 and 3 today, and it showed my ch3 score on the report as ch11.