Main Menu

What Happened To TP?

Started by Major Lord, August 21, 2007, 10:09:23 PM

Major Lord

I was away at encampment for the last 12 days and could not get E-Mail updates. Can someone update me on the TP situation?

Major Lord
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

SoCalCAPOfficer

There is no shortage of Toilet Paper at this time. ;D   Seriously, there is nothing new since you left.
Daniel L. Hough, Maj, CAP
Commander
Hemet Ryan Sq 59  PCR-CA-458

JohnKachenmeister

Move along, citizen.  There's nothing to see here.
Another former CAP officer

Sgt. Savage

**BUMP**

Anyone here anything about the General yet? I would expect some update by now.

RogueLeader

Nuttin' has been released that I know of.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

RogueLeader

Thanks for the excellent advice, I now know who to vote for. . . .
Not now that the post was removed, oh well
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

afgeo4

Why was the post removed? Castro's opinion on our politics is today's front page news on every network and in every newspaper.
GEORGE LURYE

Sgt. Savage

???

What just happened here? WHy is there a guy at the door in a black suit and dark glasses?

Gotta go.... :o

Stonewall

Black van is in motion.  Standby, we've acquired a signal.
Serving since 1987.

JC004

Quote from: Sgt. Savage on August 29, 2007, 03:34:10 PM

???

What just happened here? WHy is there a guy at the door in a black suit and dark glasses?

Gotta go.... :o

::sigh::  there goes another one...

Walkman

So, at the risk of showing myself to be a complete newb...

Should I fear this "black van"? I've seen several cryptic mentions of it here. It seems ominous...

On the other hand, if there is a CAP SpecOps team, where can I sign up?  ;)

jimmydeanno

^Shhhh, they'll toss you in and you'll never be seen again...
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

JC004

You should absolutely fear the black van. 

CRAP!  I JUST HEARD TIRES SCREECH OUTSIDE!

RogueLeader

Quote from: Walkman on August 29, 2007, 03:50:11 PM
So, at the risk of showing myself to be a complete newb...

Should I fear this "black van"? I've seen several cryptic mentions of it here. It seems ominous...

Heres the thread
http://captalk.net/index.php?topic=1894.0
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

Walkman

Not to completely thread jack, but...

I'm looking into this Black Van team. I always wanted to be SpecOps, AND I have a black suburban with tinted windows. Besides, being the Rockies, no van can handle the canyons in the winter like my truck.

RMR-fear the Black Burb!  8)

RogueLeader

Quote from: Walkman on August 29, 2007, 04:13:31 PM
Not to completely thread jack, but...

I'm looking into this Black Van team. I always wanted to be SpecOps, AND I have a black suburban with tinted windows. Besides, being the Rockies, no van can handle the canyons in the winter like my truck.

RMR-fear the Black Burb!  8)

I'll get you the appropriate forms that you need.  They are quite detailed.  I just need to make them. . . . . . .
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

Sgt. Savage

Quote from: Walkman on August 29, 2007, 03:50:11 PM

Poor guy, why not just lobotomize yourself and save the Black Van folks the trouble

This message transmitted from an undisclosed location deep within Jim's basement. The location of Jim's basement, which is NOT under his house, must be guarded at all cost.

IceNine

And you'll hear those ominous words...

Time to put on the last suit you'll ever wear!!!

And then you'll be neuralized!!!

go will smith
"All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies"

Book of Bokonon
Chapter 4

Pylon

Topic is drifted way off topic from the original poster's question into mindless rambling about black vans, CAP SpecOps, and lobotomies.

Lock.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP