Armed CAP Members?

Started by wwiijunky7, March 25, 2012, 11:01:17 PM

Major Carrales

Quote from: SarDragon on March 31, 2012, 07:54:25 PM
Tick-tock. Tick-tock. Tick-tock.

Might be the point of these latest posts....one "nuclear option" in a forum with strict moderators is to derail the thread and then purposely cause a lock.

In any case, if any ZOMBIES arise out of the cemetery near our school or an armed NCLB (No CHILD LEFT BEHIND...known as and pronounced "NICKELBY")  Officer from the Department of Education shows up for summary executions (executions of FEDERAL LAW that is...)...well, the cadets are well prepared for "the long haul.  lol
"We have been given the power to change CAP, let's keep the momentum going!"

Major Joe Ely "Sparky" Carrales, CAP
Commander
Coastal Bend Cadet Squadron
SWR-TX-454

Flying Pig

Quote from: wuzafuzz on March 31, 2012, 06:33:13 PM
Quote from: spacecommand on March 31, 2012, 05:22:37 PM
Back on topic, the topic of arming CAP members has been beaten to death already.  Someone's ORM is off the charts when going into an area with attacking vampires.
Vampires?  Everyone knows zombies are a greater threat.   ;)  Even FEMA
http://blog.fema.gov/2011/05/from-cdc-preparedness-101-zombie.html

I will concede, however, that CAP should consider the ORM impact of flying near migratory routes used by vampires in bat-mode.

Arming CAP?  CAP membership does nothing to increase or decrease anyone's need to be armed. 

Heck, I even recall at least one police departments that wasn't armed: CA State Hospital Police.  I thought they were nuts (no pun intended), but that's how they operated.  I recall some investigators that weren't armed either...county welfare fraud investigators in a county I used to work for.

Well hey...in CAWG dont CAP Pilots have to do some sort of ORM if they are going to just fly NEAR a restricted area?  All its going to take is for one CAP plane to kill a California Condor and its all over kids.    I guess CAP forgot that your actually allowed to fly right up to them :) 

Rules to remind us of the rules are awesome!

Eclipse

"That Others May Zoom"

spacecommand

Zombies popping out of a grave in a cemetery is stuff you see in Hollywood.   A cemetery might be one of the calmer places during a zombie apocalypse.  (In theory, rotting corpses would have a heck of a time crawling out of a casket with six feet of dirt on top of them).