Main Menu

New E-Services

Started by lordmonar, April 05, 2012, 05:18:38 PM

Eclipse

Looks like OPS Quals is getting (or just got) an upgrade.  It is now generating an email when a rating is not approved which
includes the information entered at the time of the action.

Sorely needed improvement!

"That Others May Zoom"

Major Carrales

Quote from: Eclipse on May 02, 2012, 03:22:33 PM
Looks like OPS Quals is getting (or just got) an upgrade.  It is now generating an email when a rating is not approved which

I agree.  oh.....how many a time did we sit in ignornace  and suspense waiting and wondering why something was not approved.
"We have been given the power to change CAP, let's keep the momentum going!"

Major Joe Ely "Sparky" Carrales, CAP
Commander
Coastal Bend Cadet Squadron
SWR-TX-454

Spaceman3750

Still burning those candles for task validation then?

Eclipse

Quote from: Spaceman3750 on May 02, 2012, 04:28:15 PM
Still burning those candles for task validation then?

((*sigh*))

"That Others May Zoom"

jeders

I could be mistaken, but I think something I submitted to the help desk lead to that. Definitely a much needed upgrade. Now hopefully it will be a little bit easier herding cats when it comes to OpsQuals.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

a2capt

I'd like to see the Multi-Entry (for PT) in Cadet Promotions have a tick box to Select All- not for "Select All Waivers", if you need a select all waivers, you've got an interesting collection of cadets :)

OTOH, when you are entering 40 something PT passes... As it is, the multi-entry is kinda wonky with the date populating the fields, but tab, paste, tab, paste, tab, paste .. is a lot easier than trying to nail each of those tick boxes which do not seem to work with the tab to change the field/control in focus.

denverpilot

Quote from: Spaceman3750 on April 19, 2012, 06:54:25 PM
My folks are having issues getting in with their iPads - keeps redirecting them back to a login screen.

The iPad needs to have cookies enabled for multiple sites (which indicates awful web programming as this is generally considered a no-no and has for at least a decade) to login.

Select "Always" under "Safari->Cookies" in the Settings App.

Screenshots:

Brad

Took me FOREVER to find where to order a new CAP ID card. May as well have been buried at the bottom of the Atlantic. Who looks up there at the very top of the screen on a regular basis in e-Services at the main page?! Not me, I look for my stuff on the left and right sides as I'm sure most of us do.

FINALLY placed the order, then ended up having to print a temporary ID with the very last sheet of paper in my printer in order to get on base the other day to help out with the airshow because my current card is dead.
Brad Lee
Maj, CAP
Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff, Communications
Mid-Atlantic Region
K4RMN