Main Menu

Audio ECI 13

Started by jeders, October 10, 2007, 03:01:00 PM

jeders

I was wondering if anyone may have or have come across and audio version of the books for ECI 13. I've got a long road trip in a few days and that would be a great way to help study as I drive.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

Al Sayre

Doubtful, too much liability...  "The Civil Air Patrol was formed... ZZZzzzz  Crash! :D   
Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
GRW #2787

JAFO78

Quote from: Al Sayre on October 10, 2007, 03:28:16 PM
Doubtful, too much liability...  "The Civil Air Patrol was formed... ZZZzzzz  Crash! :D   

:o  :clap: :clap:
JAFO

flyerthom

Depends on who's reading it.
Picture Willaim Shatner : The Civil ... Air ... Patrol.. was beammed up I mean formed..."
Or James Earl Ray : (deep breahing through a mask - then that Darth Vader Voice) LUKE! airforce base...
TC

♠SARKID♠

JC004

Wow...that was my first thought too. 

a2capt

Quote from: JC004 on October 13, 2007, 08:41:01 AM

Wow...that was my first thought too. 

Wow, me three. That thing was the worse thing, even outdid John and Martha, you'd need a case of Jolt, NoDoze and a 4 pack of Red Bull to keep me awake, listening to that...

OTOH.. I did find this nice set of notes for ECI 13 back when I was having a hard time reading that thing, thus, it kept getting put aside..

They are available from OHWG, http://ohwg.cap.gov//profdev/goodtoknow.htm

Halfway down that page.

..and while you are at it, go get the Yeager Award, then you'll get a gold seal on your COP when you add that ECI 13 to your folder and apply for Capt.

Plus you knock out a needed public presentation for Level 4. :)

Maj Ballard

Quote from: flyerthom on October 10, 2007, 10:03:39 PM
Picture Willaim Shatner : The Civil ... Air ... Patrol.. was beammed up I mean formed..."
Or James Earl Ray : (deep breahing through a mask - then that Darth Vader Voice) LUKE! airforce base...

That's James Earl Jones.

James Earl Ray shot Martin Luther King, Jr.
L. Ballard, Major, CAP

flyerthom

Quote from: Capt Ballard on October 15, 2007, 11:16:17 AM

That's James Earl Jones.

<homer>    DOH!  </homer>
TC

mikeylikey

Quote from: Capt Ballard on October 15, 2007, 11:16:17 AM

That's James Earl Jones.

Made me laugh!  Thanks...... ;D   I love when people mess up (although accidentally) American History!  hahahah
What's up monkeys?