Main Menu

Awards in eServices

Started by SAREXinNY, March 05, 2018, 03:17:37 AM

SAREXinNY

I know eServices has the CAPF-120, but a lot of awards aren't on there such as recruiter ribbon, community service award (or whatever it's officially called), and the service ribbon (among many others). Is there a way to log these electronically (i.e. non-paper form 120) so they show up on a cadet or officer's eServices personnel file? I've asked a number of Admin and Personnel officers, and no one is aware of a way to do it.  Am I missing something? Or does a paper 120 need to be done?

Eclipse

Quote from: SAREXinNY on March 05, 2018, 03:17:37 AMIs there a way to log these electronically (i.e. non-paper form 120) so they show up on a cadet or officer's eServices personnel file?

No.

Forgot about that below.

Ribbons approved locally go to the Unit CC for approval, not sure about something like ASAR or DR if they go
higher.  Noticed there's no DR-V, so perhaps this was intended to be for the olde schoole ARC version.

"That Others May Zoom"

LSThiker

Quote from: SAREXinNY on March 05, 2018, 03:17:37 AM
I know eServices has the CAPF-120, but a lot of awards aren't on there such as recruiter ribbon, community service award (or whatever it's officially called), and the service ribbon (among many others). Is there a way to log these electronically (i.e. non-paper form 120) so they show up on a cadet or officer's eServices personnel file? I've asked a number of Admin and Personnel officers, and no one is aware of a way to do it.  Am I missing something? Or does a paper 120 need to be done?

Recruiter ribbon, community service, etc are not recorded using the CAPF 120.  Instead, these are done using the CAPF2a.  Now, the CAPF 2a is not electronic on eServices.  However, you can record previous awards on eServices.  I have all of mine inputted into eServices. 

The member can go into eServices, click on their name in the upper right.  It will have a drop down list.  Click on Service Ribbons.  The member (not sure if the commander or admin/personnel can do it for the member) can add previously authorized ribbons and awards by clicking on "Add Previously Authorized Ribbon".  You fill in the date and the membership category when received (cadet or senior) and hit "create".  The commander can then go into eServices and approve these.  It is now recorded into eServices under Awards/Decorations.

arajca

Quote from: Eclipse on March 05, 2018, 03:25:49 AM
Quote from: SAREXinNY on March 05, 2018, 03:17:37 AMIs there a way to log these electronically (i.e. non-paper form 120) so they show up on a cadet or officer's eServices personnel file?

No.

Forgot about that below.

Ribbons approved locally go to the Unit CC for approval, not sure about something like ASAR or DR if they go
higher.  Noticed there's no DR-V, so perhaps this was intended to be for the olde schoole ARC version.
Or more likely they consider the "V" as part of the award and totally forgot about the other criteria.

As a cadet, I earned both (and wore both).