Main Menu

Visit from the Black Van

Started by sardak, April 08, 2007, 06:20:01 AM

Skyray

According to NOTF this morning, the Black Van people now have a web site.

www.caprealtruth.com

The Hayden Interview with the IG is posted there in excerpt form.  Wonder where the information came from?  Not another conspiracy theory Kieloch, just an honest concern with who breached the confidentiality that is supposed to surround IG investigations.  And why there are no excerpts from Pineda and Parker's recorded interviews?
Doug Johnson - Miami

Always Active-Sometimes a Member

sparks

Don't know where it came from but I'm waiting for the complete unedited version or an official IG report (never see that one). These out takes probably have an agenda behind it somewhere and don't include anything supporting whatever point it's supposed to be making.

Skyray

Quote from: sparks on September 05, 2007, 04:55:47 PM
Don't know where it came from but I'm waiting for the complete unedited version or an official IG report (never see that one). These out takes probably have an agenda behind it somewhere and don't include anything supporting whatever point it's supposed to be making.

Don't know how much you know about Ray Hayden, but IRL he is a certified video deposition technician.  You may get your wish, because he is threatening to post the video of his interview to counter the selective editing of what has been posted so far.

I don't know how germane it is, but a few years ago Andy Skiba and some other high ups in CAP sued Angelo Porco of California Wing and Marie Gorgans of the Southeast Region IG office for defamation over the George Metz matter.  Their attorney was Douglas Abruzzo, a Pineda terminated Florida Wing Senior Member of the Year.  Abruzzo demanded a copy of the Metz IG investigation in discovery, as he is entitled to do.  Rather than produce the investigation, they dismissed the suit.  So there used to be a profound aversion among the Corporate Officers to letting the membership know the truth.  Hopefully that will change with the coming housecleaning.
Doug Johnson - Miami

Always Active-Sometimes a Member