Air Operations Branch Director Checklists

Started by Ranger75, August 19, 2007, 07:16:40 PM

Ranger75

As I have been working toward qualification as an IC, I have been putting together reference binders for each qualification along the way.  Each binder consists of appropriate checklists, identification signs, immediate references, and specific forms required for the position.  These binders find their way into an aviator's kit bag along with my flight suit, and into the back of my car.  In addition, I have designed or modified a number of briefing charts for each position.  These are enlarged and laminated for repetitive use.  These, along with my gridded sectionals, are rolled and attached to rolling backpack, which is filled necessary office supplies and general ES/ICS forms.  This pack also gets thrown into the back of the car.  With these items, I'm prepared to take an ES call directly from my workplace, or anywhere along the road. 

The first of these binders was prepared for the AOBD position.  I'm attaching the material here.  My intent is that they might serve to assist someone else starting their own mission kit.  I would welcome comments for inclusion on the checklists or to edit the other materials.  --  Regards

Ranger75

Ranger75

and some graphics