Headache

Pain or Payne

;):D

Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
GRW #2787

capchiro

While I appreciate the humor and satire as much as everyone else and before some cadet commander follows through with these suggestions, I would like to point out that pinning a name tag on someone with a funny name on it would fall under the area of harassment and could seriously backfire.  Speaking of backfiring, what is the latest turn around time for Vanguard.  I have been waiting for over three weeks  for name tapes and plates.
Lt. Col. Harry E. Siegrist III, CAP
Commander
Sweetwater Comp. Sqdn.
GA154

Pylon

Quote from: capchiro on June 06, 2006, 03:00:42 PM
Speaking of backfiring, what is the latest turn around time for Vanguard.  I have been waiting for over three weeks  for name tapes and plates.

Information from a Vanguard employee was leaked earlier this week that revealed their business plan regarding these shipping delays.  Apparently, Vanguard plans on shipping all uniform items right as NHQ issues changes to them, to maximize return customer orders and profit.

Expect your nameplates to arrive in time for the National Boards when they decide the most pressing issue for our organization will be an emergency change to our nameplates.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

SarDragon

Quote from: capchiro on June 06, 2006, 03:00:42 PM
While I appreciate the humor and satire as much as everyone else and before some cadet commander follows through with these suggestions, I would like to point out that pinning a name tag on someone with a funny name on it would fall under the area of harassment and could seriously backfire.  Speaking of backfiring, what is the latest turn around time for Vanguard.  I have been waiting for over three weeks  for name tapes and plates.

I assure you that any funny nametags are exclusively for my own use on my personal uniforms.  I do agree with your point, though.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

cadetnelson

My turnaround was about 2 weeks.  however, don't trust what your order says when you're logged in.  they told me on the phone that their system is not live, and when you type in your credit card info and place an order, it is not done electronically, it merely is printed out or whatever for someone to look at and do manually the next business day, then they hardly ever update your order.  My order arrived at my house over a week ago and my order still says "awaiting shipping" on the site.
C/Amn Nelson

Pylon

Quote from: cadetnelson on June 08, 2006, 01:38:49 AM
My turnaround was about 2 weeks.  however, don't trust what your order says when you're logged in.  they told me on the phone that their system is not live, and when you type in your credit card info and place an order, it is not done electronically, it merely is printed out or whatever for someone to look at and do manually the next business day, then they hardly ever update your order.  My order arrived at my house over a week ago and my order still says "awaiting shipping" on the site.

Excellent customer service.  Why put the order status there at all to potentially confuse your customers if your internal procedures don't plan on updating it at all?   ::)

Man, between the various CAP suppliers, we could compile a book... "7 Habits of Highly Defective People" or maybe "The Worst Business Practices in the World: Volume I"
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Becks

Hah yeah, im still waiting for my service cap I ordered from The Hock back in April.

BBATW

mikeylikey

Quote from: Becks on June 08, 2006, 01:57:14 PM
Hah yeah, im still waiting for my service cap I ordered from The Hock back in April.

I would cancel that order, and get your money refunded.  AAFES sells them mail order for MUCH cheaper.
What's up monkeys?