Chain of command

Started by c/LTCOLorbust, August 03, 2008, 09:43:49 PM

jimmydeanno

Quote from: lordmonar on August 04, 2008, 03:14:00 PM
Yes it is not complicated....the Col "made it clear" that the squadron was going to deviate from normal C&C......argue with that.

not arguing this discussion either way, but I think it is bad form for "the Col" to alter the normal C&C.  Just sets up everyone for being confused when they go somewhere and things are run normally.  Then you get the "well, in my squadron we do this" arguments, and the person that is "wrong" looks like a donkey.

Saulting the Col doesn't make the Capt not in charge.  I don't agree with the decison.
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

mikeylikey

Quote from: IceNine on August 04, 2008, 02:52:17 PM
Instead of spouting off and being offensive try quoting this C&C manual.  It's interesting that you ruin all of your credibility on pretty much every thread you are in simply by insulting everyone who argue's a point.

So there are now 2 distinctly different lines and while others have produced at least considerable evidence for their points I can't get past "open a book dummy" in your post

You have issues.  I think I only insult you when ever I see you post, because you have no idea what you are talking about in any subject.  In fact, I am out to get you.  It seems to me that you can't stand someone else having a differing point of view.  I also never said "Open a book dummy", but for you.......you need to open a book.  Get a life while you are at it.  If you want to continue this I will gladly take it to PM.  In fact I would LOVE to meet you for some "discussion" on the matter.  Just remember....I DO NOT HATE YOU, but you apparently hate me.   :-* :-*    
What's up monkeys?

lordmonar

Quote from: jimmydeanno on August 04, 2008, 03:16:57 PM
Quote from: lordmonar on August 04, 2008, 03:14:00 PM
Yes it is not complicated....the Col "made it clear" that the squadron was going to deviate from normal C&C......argue with that.

not arguing this discussion either way, but I think it is bad form for "the Col" to alter the normal C&C.  Just sets up everyone for being confused when they go somewhere and things are run normally.  Then you get the "well, in my squadron we do this" arguments, and the person that is "wrong" looks like a donkey.

Saulting the Col doesn't make the Capt not in charge.  I don't agree with the decison.

True that....
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

MIKE

Mike Johnston