Uniform Change Bulletin!

Started by The CyBorg is destroyed, April 01, 2014, 04:57:08 AM

pierson777

I announced at the squadron meeting last night that an ICL for CAPM 39-1, dated 1 April 2014 approved the wear of ribbons on the BDU and also required the blue tie to be worn with the BDU shirt whenever sleeves were down, and was optional when the sleeves were rolled up. 

I should've set up the camera to record the shocked looks.  I had to mention three times that the ICL was dated 1 April :-)

LSThiker

Quote from: pierson777 on April 02, 2014, 07:07:11 PM
I announced at the squadron meeting last night that an ICL for CAPM 39-1, dated 1 April 2014 approved the wear of ribbons on the BDU and also required the blue tie to be worn with the BDU shirt whenever sleeves were down, and was optional when the sleeves were rolled up. 

I should've set up the camera to record the shocked looks.  I had to mention three times that the ICL was dated 1 April :-)

And next week, you will have people doing just that :)

a2capt

Quote from: pierson777 on April 02, 2014, 07:07:11 PMI should've set up the camera to record the shocked looks.  I had to mention three times that the ICL was dated 1 April :-)
That's because .. they've been accustomed to not be surprised by anything..

The CyBorg is destroyed

Quote from: pierson777 on April 02, 2014, 07:07:11 PM
I announced at the squadron meeting last night that an ICL for CAPM 39-1, dated 1 April 2014 approved the wear of ribbons on the BDU...

The Young Marines do that.  It looks awful, I think.

Exiled from GLR-MI-011