50% off the Hock Shop

Started by Persona non grata, December 20, 2010, 07:23:08 PM

Persona non grata

Just got word from wing that the Hock is now offering 50% off . They are taking orders up until 1500 hours this THURSDAY  and thats it.  Just a friendly reminder .

Take care
Rock, Flag & Eagle.........

Pylon

Indeed, a great time to stock up on some essentials for the future.

Metal cadet officer grade insignia, ribbon holders, white color guard pistol belts ($5 from the Hock with the discount, $35 from Glendale), ties and tabs, BDU hats, etc., etc.  Heck, replacement blues belt buckles (which always seem to scuff up are about 60 cents!)   Just placed an order to stock up on some essentials for myself.   

Squadrons with supply boxes may want to consider stocking up, too.

FYI, the 50% discount isn't reflected on the prices shown in the store.  The 50% off applied once I clicked "Checkout" on my shopping cart.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

fyrfitrmedic

I'll have to see what I or my home unit need...

I'm surprised there haven't been any gloat posts or "Hock Shop Delenda Est" nonsense in this thread yet.  ::)
MAJ Tony Rowley CAP
Lansdowne PA USA
"The passion of rescue reveals the highest dynamic of the human soul." -- Kurt Hahn

HGjunkie

Quote from: fyrfitrmedic on December 21, 2010, 05:54:50 AM
I'm surprised there haven't been any gloat posts or "Hock Shop Delenda Est" nonsense in this thread yet.  ::)

You had to bring it up didn't you.  :P
••• retired
2d Lt USAF

EMT-83

Placed my final order last night. Gonna miss the Hock.

futura

Received my final order from the Hock yesterday. 48 hour free shipping and everything was spot on.

I'm going to miss these guys!

The CyBorg is destroyed

Yes, farewell to the Hock Shop.

I never got anything but outstanding service from them.
Exiled from GLR-MI-011

manfredvonrichthofen

It really is too bad, I even got what I could from them while I was in the Army.