Main Menu

Wonkiness

Started by Eclipse, March 29, 2016, 05:16:18 PM

Eclipse

This Am I saw something similar to what Hat was mentioning.

In the thread regarding Unit Strength, there was an indication in "posts since last visit" that NIN had replied, but
nothing in the thread itself. 

To test I hit "reply", and I could see a lengthy post by NIN under mine, which isn't visible now.

"That Others May Zoom"

Spaceman3750

I seem to be missing that post from NIN as well, but I see subsequent posts from Giribaldi and Storm Chaser.

Pylon

Hm. Odd. I was able to see NIN's post right away.  To be safe, I ran some maintenance on the database and tables. Is the issue corrected for you?
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Spaceman3750

Quote from: Pylon on March 29, 2016, 06:10:08 PM
Hm. Odd. I was able to see NIN's post right away.  To be safe, I ran some maintenance on the database and tables. Is the issue corrected for you?

I can see the missing post now.

Fubar

Perhaps the system can't handle the load caused by Eclipse's return.

Brit_in_CAP

Quote from: Fubar on March 30, 2016, 05:30:14 AM
:) ;) 8)

Garibaldi

Quote from: Brit_in_CAP on March 30, 2016, 01:23:41 PM
Quote from: Fubar on March 30, 2016, 05:30:14 AM
:) ;) 8)

I don't think the system can recognize the fact that he and Lordmonar are in agreement far more than they used to be on issues.
Still a major after all these years.
ES dude, leadership ossifer, publik affaires
Opinionated and wrong 99% of the time about all things

Eclipse

^^^ The mutli-verse is spinning a little off-axis.

FWIW, I got a database error this AM on my first hit on the pipe.

"That Others May Zoom"

jeders

Quote from: Eclipse on March 30, 2016, 02:41:13 PM
^^^ The mutli-verse is spinning a little off-axis.

FWIW, I got a database error this AM on my first hit on the pipe.

Same thing for me about 20-30 minutes ago.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

Eclipse

I just posted in the Lobby - it coughed a couple times, then said I'd already submitted that post, but I don't see anything new.

"That Others May Zoom"

Storm Chaser

Are you posting using Tapatalk? Because I've seen some issues as well since their last app update.

Майор Хаткевич

Quote from: Storm Chaser on March 30, 2016, 06:05:29 PM
Are you posting using Tapatalk? Because I've seen some issues as well since their last app update.

I know I'm not, and my issue has been resolved, at least in terms of the IC topic missing posts.

Eclipse

Quote from: Storm Chaser on March 30, 2016, 06:05:29 PM
Are you posting using Tapatalk?

No.  I honestly don't see the point of that when I have a full browser on everything that's connected.

"That Others May Zoom"

Storm Chaser

Of course, using the full browser is much easier and offers a better experience. But when you want to post using your phone, Tapatalk does work better than the browser since CAP Talk is not optimized for mobile.

That said, the problem must be with CAP Talk, as several of us have experience it in different posts.