Main Menu

Approving Level 2

Started by deats1, May 16, 2018, 02:11:38 AM

deats1

Hi,

I have a question around Level 2. What is needed for the squadron commander to approve Level 2 for a senior? Assuming this is done in eServices for the member?

Thank you in advance!

Deats

Ozzy

Go Here: https://www.capnhq.gov/CAP.MembershipSystem.Web/Member/PDAwards.aspx

Put in CAPID

Select appropriate level

Enter the appropriate completion dates and data then submit

Commander then approves in his approvals
Ozyilmaz, MSgt, CAP
C/Lt. Colonel (Ret.)
NYWG Encampment 07, 08, 09, 10, 17
CTWG Encampment 09, 11, 16
NER Cadet Leadership School 10
GAWG Encampment 18, 19
FLWG Winter Encampment 19

MSG Mac

Once all elements are completed, all he has to do is enter Member Services (Under Personnel) enter the member's name and approve it. For Level II the Commander's Approval is the last item and it goes to National for processing.   
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

MacGruff

Quote from: deats1 on May 16, 2018, 02:11:38 AM
Hi,

I have a question around Level 2. What is needed for the squadron commander to approve Level 2 for a senior? Assuming this is done in eServices for the member?

Thank you in advance!

Deats

Make sure you meet all the requirements and that they are all entered into the "PD Award Level" module in the "Personnel" section of e-services.  [I find that an odd location, but that's where it is!]

Once all is entered, there is a button on the bottom of the screen that the PDO can press that then moves the request to the Squadron Commander's dashboard for approval. When the Squadron Commander approves it, it's done and the Level 2 will show up in that member's member records.

deats1