CAPBlog Poll on National Commander

Started by RiverAux, March 04, 2007, 04:46:18 AM

RiverAux

CAPBlog http://capblog.typepad.com/ has a poll up on whether or not MG Pineda should step down.  There have been about 2300 votes cast and 95% say he should step down. 

I have an incredibly hard time believing this poll is accurate, even for an internet poll.  I've checked myself and it does let you vote multiple-times.  I'm not going to explain how, but it doesn't take a whiz.

Just for example, this site is the most active CAP discussion group there is and with over 800 members, most polls only have 20-30 people voting. So, I've got a hard time believing the capblog poll is right.  At least the polls here make you jump through a lot of steps to register before you're allowed to vote. It would take a pretty dedicated individual to really swing one of them here. 

DNall

That poll came out with & was in reference to the test-scandal.

NoNamesPlease

It's more than obvious that the poll has been 'padded'....there aren't that many members of CAPTalk in total, near as I can tell (a couple hundred)...and with the fact that Skip Munger keeps touting the poll results in the SOTF newsletter and that multiple voting is allowed if you 'clear your cookies', even - I - can add up one-plus-one and get to the truth.

The 'TP should stay' numbers are probably accurate. Skippy (who names their kid after a peanut butter brand, anyways?), your own credibility gap continues to expand to the width and depth of the Grand Canyon.

Maybe we should put Ray Hayden in charge of overseeing voting on this?  ;D