Attendance Tracking online?

Started by Strikermd140, July 27, 2016, 11:10:45 PM

Strikermd140

Sorry if this is posted elsewhere, but I didn't see a posting that related.

I was on cadetcommandertools.org and I use the attendance tracker in the google docs section to track our weekly attendance for cadets/seniors. However,  as much as Im not a web guru on getting this to work, it seems to only populate the responses and nothing more. All cadets and seniors are listed with CAPIDs in the main section and after they fill the form out and submit it, it just populates the responses section, leaving the %s at 0 and lists as no call-in. Manually adding attending works great, but they way this looks is that it should automatically update.

We want to be able to log this for SUIs as well as to prep for classes. For instance, lets say we have a roster of 30 members. We have a class for safety and need printouts to hand out. By tracking who's going to be at the meeting we can cut down on the amount of printouts and it cuts wasting paper and ink.. so if we have 50 members and 20 show up, we know to just print 20 copies, saving 30 pieces of paper and ink.

Yes I have also tried to make contact via the site and FB.. but after several weeks, i have heard nothing. Hoping a fellow member may possibly be a google forms god and can get it working or provide a substitute
Maj. Chris Striker, CAP // MD031
MO/MS/MRO/CUL
Freestate 636