New CAP cap

Started by Private Investigator, December 03, 2022, 08:05:59 PM

Private Investigator

Flying V ball cap? I 🤮

arajca

We new it was coming...eventually.
Flving V Cap

PHall

You honestly expected Scamguard to miss out on a opportunity to get some more of our money?

FlyingPig

Robert Steht, Capt.
Mission Pilot/CD Pilot
CFI Airplane / CFI Helicopter
Former Sq. Commander

Shuman 14

Normally I am one to harp on uniformity and wish/want CAP to designate a single uniform item and/or supplier to unsure we all look the same.

... but ...

for me, as long as the regulations states "any" CAP ballcap, it will be any ballcap but this one. Just saying.
Joseph J. Clune
Lieutenant Colonel, Military Police

USMCR: 1990 - 1992                           USAR: 1993 - 1998, 2000 - 2003, 2005 - Present     CAP: 2013 - 2014, 2021 - Present
INARNG: 1992 - 1993, 1998 - 2000      Active Army: 2003 - 2005                                       USCGAux: 2004 - Present

GroundHawg

The grey pants and polo crowd is going to burn these up

etodd

Quote from: GroundHawg on December 05, 2022, 05:21:01 PMThe grey pants and polo crowd is going to burn these up

Not me. I don't wear hats.

The polo crowd. The crowd that doesn't have to start 20 threads asking people what to wear, how to wear it, what pin goes where, how much starch, and so much more, ad nauseum. The happy polo crowd, thats us. We can deal with other things, not having to devote hours and hours of our time worrying about uniforms.

But everyone is different. Some really enjoy the uniforms. Its a good thing for them. Diversity of membership is good. :)

"Don't try to explain it, just bow your head
Breathe in, breathe out, move on ..."