David Sinn

Daniel

C/Capt Daniel L, CAP
Wright Brothers No. 12670
Mitchell No. 59781
Earhart No. 15416

SarDragon

That was HILARIOUS!

I guess that means I might get Brit humour.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Майор Хаткевич

That was actually quite funny. But the again, I learned proper English before coming to the US.

manfredvonrichthofen

That was awesome! I actually know some guys in the Army like them. You explain in plain English and they have no idea what you told them, but throw in aint all that and some [exploitive deleted] and they understand perfectly.

cap235629

kind of reminds you of people in CAP who equate their service to that of Veterans.......
Bill Hobbs, Major, CAP
Arkansas Certified Emergency Manager
Tabhair 'om póg, is Éireannach mé

manfredvonrichthofen

Quote from: cap235629 on October 03, 2010, 04:06:07 AM
kind of reminds you of people in CAP who equate their service to that of Veterans.......

You know what? I commend CAP cadets and seniors. They may not have gotten the chance to be in the military for one reason or another, but they still give of themselves to train and serve in any capacity that they can.

Statistically, only about seven percent of Americans are eligible for service in the military. Of that approximate seven percent only about 60 percent actually do enter the military.

If you are in CAP thank you for your service, you help in one way or another serve your community. Either you help train cadets (which most all senior members do no matter their position [so long as they are in a composite/cadet squadron]) or you train to be ground search teams, communications, logistics, or aviation. One way or another you help the mission and you help to train our youth to be contributing members of society. Most of the cadets in CAP do join the military, so you are helping to train soldiers before they are soldiers. You help them know customs and courtesies, discipline, and many other aspects of day to day military life. THANK YOU ALL WHO SERVE CAP COMBAT VETERAN OR NOT!

NIN

Quote from: davidsinn on October 03, 2010, 01:24:20 AM
Ah British humor. Does anybody get Brit humor?

I do. That was funny as heck.

"Those geezers got blinged up.."
Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

ol'fido

I say, good show, chaps, and all that. :D
Lt. Col. Randy L. Mitchell
Historian, Group 1, IL-006

The CyBorg is destroyed

And for a New Zealand take on how jet jocks are in love with themselves...Warning: also some mature themes.

Check out this guy's flight suit. He's got it Velcroed with more wings-nameplates than I've ever seen...it also looks like it's two-piece, which I've never seen before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BzU1sYPjzo
Exiled from GLR-MI-011