Ops Quals Bulk Entry?

Started by Fester, March 05, 2018, 08:29:40 PM

Fester

Is this option not available anymore? I have an SET that has dozens of entries he needs to put in and he no longer has the option for bulk entries in the Ops Quals module.
1stLt, CAP
Squadron CC
Group CPO
Eaker - 1996

SarDragon

Why can't the people put in their own entries, and just have the SET approve them?
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Fester

Quote from: SarDragon on March 05, 2018, 08:55:23 PM
Why can't the people put in their own entries, and just have the SET approve them?

They can.  But is the Bulk Entry not an option anymore?
1stLt, CAP
Squadron CC
Group CPO
Eaker - 1996

SarDragon

Apparently not. I hadn't been concerned with it for a while, but I just looked, and couldn't find anything on bulk entry. Something in the back of my mind tells me that multiple entries went away in the transition from MIMS to eServices. Someone else may have better recall.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Fester

Quote from: SarDragon on March 05, 2018, 09:49:24 PM
Apparently not. I hadn't been concerned with it for a while, but I just looked, and couldn't find anything on bulk entry. Something in the back of my mind tells me that multiple entries went away in the transition from MIMS to eServices. Someone else may have better recall.

It's odd.  I posted about it to a Facebook group also and SOME have access to Bulk Entry, others don't.
1stLt, CAP
Squadron CC
Group CPO
Eaker - 1996

SarDragon

Well, put a Q up on the Knowledge Base and see what they say.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
C/WO, CAP, Ret

sardak

Is this what you're looking for? Multi Entry on the left menu.

SarDragon

It must be position specific, then. It doesn't show up for me. I have Pers, Admin, PD, and Comm permissions.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Holding Pattern

sardak

This list is from the "Applications Assigned by Duty Position"

ES - SQTR Bulk Entry / Data-Entry / Task Entry
CIS Officer, Chief of Staff, Commander, Communications Engineering Officer, Communications Licensing Officer, Communications Training Officer, DCS Communications, DCS Emergency Services, Deputy Commander, Deputy Commander for Cadets, Director of Communications, Director of Emergency Services, Disaster Preparedness Officer, Disaster Relief Officer, Emergency Services Officer, Emergency Services Training Officer, Green Flag Chief Mission Coordinator, Green Flag Chief Sensor Operator, Green Flag Commander, Green Flag National Coordinator, Green Flag National Director of Stan/Eval, Search and Rescue Officer, Vice Commander, Chief of Staff, Commander, DCS Operations, Deputy Commander, Director of Operations, Disaster Preparedness Officer, Disaster Relief Officer, Emergency Services Officer, Emergency Services Training Officer, Operations Officer, Search and Rescue Officer, Standardization/Evaluation Officer, Vice Commander, Chief of Staff, Commander, DCS Operations, Director of Emergency Services, Director of Operations, Director of Safety, Emergency Services Officer, Operations Officer, Safety Officer, Standardization/Evaluation Officer, Vice Commander

Mike

Fester

Quote from: sardak on March 06, 2018, 03:27:12 PM

CIS Officer, Chief of Staff, Commander, Communications Engineering Officer, Communications Licensing Officer, Communications Training Officer, DCS Communications, DCS Emergency Services, Deputy Commander, Deputy Commander for Cadets, Director of Communications, Director of Emergency Services, Disaster Preparedness Officer, Disaster Relief Officer, Emergency Services Officer, Emergency Services Training Officer, Green Flag Chief Mission Coordinator, Green Flag Chief Sensor Operator, Green Flag Commander, Green Flag National Coordinator, Green Flag National Director of Stan/Eval, Search and Rescue Officer, Vice Commander, Chief of Staff, Commander, DCS Operations, Deputy Commander, Director of Operations, Disaster Preparedness Officer, Disaster Relief Officer, Emergency Services Officer, Emergency Services Training Officer, Operations Officer, Search and Rescue Officer, Standardization/Evaluation Officer, Vice Commander, Chief of Staff, Commander, DCS Operations, Director of Emergency Services, Director of Operations, Director of Safety, Emergency Services Officer, Operations Officer, Safety Officer, Standardization/Evaluation Officer, Vice Commander

Mike

What in the world are all the "Green Flag" positions?  Never heard of them.
1stLt, CAP
Squadron CC
Group CPO
Eaker - 1996

Holding Pattern

Quote from: Fester on March 06, 2018, 10:16:47 PM
Quote from: sardak on March 06, 2018, 03:27:12 PM

Mike

What in the world are all the "Green Flag" positions?  Never heard of them.

Surrogate Predator program. Unclassified briefing HERE.

GaryVC

Green Flag West is right across the runway from us at the North Las Vegas Airport.