GT Trainee Status

Started by Imouttahere, September 24, 2020, 04:41:48 PM

Imouttahere

I'm guessing this is a quick answer. Any of you ES and eService gurus have any idea why I would not be showing up as a GTM3 trainee when I have GES and Commander Approval for Prerequisites all in the green, as well as several tasks signed off?  Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capt Thompson

Quote from: usaf_defender on September 24, 2020, 04:41:48 PMI'm guessing this is a quick answer. Any of you ES and eService gurus have any idea why I would not be showing up as a GTM3 trainee when I have GES and Commander Approval for Prerequisites all in the green, as well as several tasks signed off?  Thank you in advance.

Were you in trainee status, and it expired?
Capt Matt Thompson
Deputy Commander for Cadets, Historian, Public Affairs Officer

Mitchell - 31 OCT 98 (#44670) Earhart - 1 OCT 00 (#11401)

Capt Thompson

Simple fix would be to delete command approval, and then get command approval again, this usually puts you back into trainee status.
Capt Matt Thompson
Deputy Commander for Cadets, Historian, Public Affairs Officer

Mitchell - 31 OCT 98 (#44670) Earhart - 1 OCT 00 (#11401)

jeders

Do you have ALL of the Fam/Prep training done? Do you have the Commander approval for Fam/Prep?

Until you have all of that and are cleared for advanced training, you wont show as a trainee.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

Eclipse

Quote from: jeders on September 24, 2020, 05:55:01 PMDo you have ALL of the Fam/Prep training done? Do you have the Commander approval for Fam/Prep?

This is probably the answer.

While yes, you are training you don't get Trainee status until all FAM/Prep are completed.
This also means you cannot sign into a mission or get mission credit until those are done as well.

FAM/Prep is considered the bare-bones minimum to have enough understanding of a qual in order to participate
on a mission (training or actual).

"That Others May Zoom"

Imouttahere

Understood on all accounts and no, I don't have the Fam and Prep Training done so that explains it. Thanks for the quick answers.