Florida Wing civil air patrol,cadet winter encampment.

Started by jayzze, November 13, 2008, 04:18:01 AM

jayzze

;)now who is going to FL wing winter encampment?

CAPkiddoo07

SWASH

I am going as a member of the PAO staff.  This will be my third SER/FLWG winter encampent, and my 4th overall (ILWG SE)

Jayz what are you going as?
CHRIS W. SAJDAK, C/SMSgt, CAP
2006-2007 SERWE Doolie, 2007-2008 SERWE Flight Sergeant
2008 ILWG Summer Encampment Flight Sergeant
08/09 FLWG Winter Encampemnt PAO

DC

Pumbaa

Darn i wish I had known about this one.  My daughter needs an encampment but cannot attend summer ones as she goes to Alaska for the summer to work on a missionary airbase.

Cecil DP

Quote from: Pumbaa on November 18, 2008, 01:05:49 AM
Darn i wish I had known about this one.  My daughter needs an encampment but cannot attend summer ones as she goes to Alaska for the summer to work on a missionary airbase.

It's not too late to send in the paperwork.
Michael P. McEleney
LtCol CAP
MSG  USA Retired
GRW#436 Feb 85

Pumbaa

CAPLAW

If you get some flak, let me know I will makes some calls.

Maj Ballard

L. Ballard, Major, CAP

Robert Hartigan

If you get any "flak" let me know! The phone calls come to me. :angel:  The application deadline for basic cadets is Dec 12th. If you have any problems before then call me. Please understand that after the deadline, you might not get a callback until after encampment.

I am still accepting senior member applications for staff. If you can not attend the entire week how about teaching a class or two? Or being a van driver one day? 

Robert P. Hartigan, Lt Col, CAP
FLWG Winter Encampment Commander
216-233-8892
rhartigan@flwg.us
<><><>#996
GRW   #2717

JoeTomasone

Lt. Col. Hartigan did such a good sales job that I am now on board.   Comms/TAC/whatever else he sandbags me with.   :)

Al Sayre

Anyone have an encampment update?  Is there a website?
Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
GRW #2787

BuckeyeDEJ

CAP since 1984: Lt Col; former C/Lt Col; MO, MRO, MS, IO; former sq CC/CD/PA; group, wing, region PA, natl cmte mbr, nat'l staff member.
REAL LIFE: Working journalist in SPG, DTW (News), SRQ, PIT (Trib), 2D1, WVI, W22; editor, desk chief, designer, photog, columnist, reporter, graphics guy, visual editor, but not all at once. Now a communications manager for an international multisport venue.

Al Sayre

Didn't want to call and bug them, just wondering if any photos or newsletters (Daily Doolie?) were posted.
Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
GRW #2787

JoeTomasone

Quote from: Al Sayre on December 30, 2008, 08:19:10 PM
Didn't want to call and bug them, just wondering if any photos or newsletters (Daily Doolie?) were posted.

They are being produced but thus far not posted publicly.

jrsvf

I heard that the encampment has not been going well. Problem with micromanagement??

Hookedonlemons

Hookedonlemons

Wow no update, anyone?
Couldn't have been THAT bad

Any banquet fiascos?
Flight themes?