Main Menu

Encampment Photos

Started by LtCol White, June 28, 2007, 11:59:07 PM

LtCol White

Lets share some of our encampment photos
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska

Diplomacy - The ability to tell someone to "Go to hell" and have them look forward to making the trip.

LtCol White

Group photo from the 07 LAWG encampment at Barksdale AFB. We had cadets from TX WG join us this year from the Sheldon Sq which is a school program.

Warrior Center where the encampments are held

Not a bad drill pad area..huh?

Cadets get demo from EST team. The guy getting his head mashed into the pavement is Capt. Hicks, TXWG who was one of the TAC's.

PT inspiration

Col Charchian, 2BW CC briefs the cadets on his USAF Career

Cadets learn about the weapons carried on the B-52
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

Diplomacy - The ability to tell someone to "Go to hell" and have them look forward to making the trip.

LtCol White

C/Col Daigle receives his Spaatz Award from MajGen Maluda, 8th AF Vice Commander at the encampment. The General also presented him with his personal coin.

LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

CadetProgramGuy

Quote from: LtCol White on June 29, 2007, 12:04:18 AM
C/Col Daigle receives his Spaatz Award from MajGen Maluda, 8th AF Vice Commander at the encampment. The General also presented him with his personal coin.

^^^ OK that ranks about a 17 on my cool-crap-o-meter!!  This cadet will never forget that....

jimmydeanno

^sure beat the typical, this is the Wing Commander's designee you see so often for awards - these are great pictures, good job.
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

LtCol White

Come on guys, share some photos from your encampments!!
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

SARChick

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear."
-Ambrose Redmoon

9.11.2001 Never Forget

LtCol White

Cool pic. Isn't that a big extreme as a dinner bell?? Hope to see more pics posted from everyone and their encampments!!
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

Eeyore

I couldn't choose, so here are all of them. Well, all of mine and then a few others that I was able to get my hands on.

http://okwgencampment2007.myphotoalbum.com/

LtCol White

LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

Michael

Here's Bravo Flight Marching down the road at Stratton ANGB at NYWG Encampment 2006.

I'm the one drilling them.
Bill Coons, C/Capt

Lancer

Liked Edmo1, I can't pick just a couple, so here's a link to our encampment website, http://encampment.miwg.cap.gov/

The photo gallery and each sub album is linked off the main menu. Enjoy! Feel free to explore the site and check out the newsletters that my team and I created for each day of encampment.

Cheers!

MitchCat

I just got back from WAWG's Cascade Falcon XIII last night, and I had an amazing time.  Because I was a basic, I never really had my camera out, but I was constantly handing it off to people to take pictures for me, so I got a few. 

Charlie Flight. I'm Charlie Flight Guidon Bearer, and this picture was taken just after Pass in Review.  Charlie got: Honor Flight, Day 4 (we never got those cookies), PT Award, and Warrior Flight.

Mt Rainier from one of the few small windows of a C17.  Absolutely fantastic view.  The Mountain's out!

These are my buddies from my squadron, PCR-WA-051.  This was right after CFXIII ended, and we were nearly the last ones to leave.  From the left: Brink, Me, 1Sgt T, and buh-SEAL.  We're a pretty tight bunch.

Cascade Falcon XIII was a bombin' good time, and I can't wait to be able to staff future BEs.  Then I can be the one yelling "MOVE WITH A PURPOSE!" xP

Catherine "Cat" G. Sedy, C/TSgt, CAP
Bravo Flight Sergeant
Peninsula Composite Squadron, PCR-WA-051
Encampment Honor Cadet, CFXIII Summer 2008
Ground and Urban Direction Finding Team Task O-0102-3-f: ...Sleep whenever possible.

Kerrbie

Logistics OIC on left. Lt Perkins, and Squadron 4 Commander Col Wright from NJ Wing on right.

This is our Division Hall. Where we have the encampment wide classes and our end of the week banquet.

My lovely Golf flight working hard! (I was first sergeant this year) Squadron 4! ^.^ Golf and Hotel

THe repel tower we use. ^.^ So much fun.

That me, climbing the rock wall that the ANG brought along with their 360 game console filled Humvees.(sp) at the repel tower.

Found a pic of my hotel flight. ^.^ They won Warrior flight! First Girl flight to win that award in i think forever!

We had some DDR time. The ANG brought in  some expensive drunk goggles for us to test some stuff out. That's C/Capt Brooks attempting to weve in and out of some safety cones while wearing them.

Ooo this is a good pic. We have our Chow line and our Cadet Commander Col. Jake Reed.

Lt. Muse in our admin office. I know what he went through. Admin is a though job!

Staff sleeping on our C-130 ride. Haha

Our admin building and some of our parade field

Our Honor Cadet! She was amazing!

And to close our Top 3 departing from Pass in Review.
C/Col Jake Reed (C/CC)
C/Maj Lee McDaniel (C/DC)
C/Col Beth Peters (C/XO)

http://carrollcap.org/triwing/2008/index.cfm?fuseaction=photos.main For more Pics. Spacing - MIKE
C/2nd Lt Katheryn Kerr, CAP
Cadet Deputy Commander, Group 2
Carroll Composite Squadron, MD Wing, MER

TEAM SURGE

Quote from: MitchCat on August 17, 2008, 01:38:42 AM
I just got back from WAWG's Cascade Falcon XIII last night, and I had an amazing time.  Because I was a basic, I never really had my camera out, but I was constantly handing it off to people to take pictures for me, so I got a few. 

Charlie Flight. I'm Charlie Flight Guidon Bearer, and this picture was taken just after Pass in Review.  Charlie got: Honor Flight, Day 4 (we never got those cookies), PT Award, and Warrior Flight.

Mt Rainier from one of the few small windows of a C17.  Absolutely fantastic view.  The Mountain's out!

These are my buddies from my squadron, PCR-WA-051.  This was right after CFXIII ended, and we were nearly the last ones to leave.  From the left: Brink, Me, 1Sgt T, and buh-SEAL.  We're a pretty tight bunch.

Cascade Falcon XIII was a bombin' good time, and I can't wait to be able to staff future BEs.  Then I can be the one yelling "MOVE WITH A PURPOSE!" xP

Were you on staff at CF?

I went to Cascade Falcon X.
C/Msgt. Messman
PCR OR-114
Northwest Coastal Flight

-Eagle Talon 3
-Cascade Falcon X

"You only Live Once"  

jb512

Quote from: BCC ICP on August 21, 2008, 10:16:49 AM

Ooo this is a good pic. We have our Chow line and our Cadet Commander Col. Jake Reed.

I like the hats with the hard rank.  Not many people here like the ranger roll, but when done with a black hat and the old school hard rank on it, it looks pretty sharp.

MIKE

^ ... And totally unauthorized.
Mike Johnston

MitchCat

Nah CFXIII I was a basic... I'll be staff next year though, and I'm gonna shoot for Charlie Flight Sgt, but if I don't get that then I'll staff PA. 
Catherine "Cat" G. Sedy, C/TSgt, CAP
Bravo Flight Sergeant
Peninsula Composite Squadron, PCR-WA-051
Encampment Honor Cadet, CFXIII Summer 2008
Ground and Urban Direction Finding Team Task O-0102-3-f: ...Sleep whenever possible.

TEAM SURGE

Quote from: MitchCat on August 23, 2008, 06:50:28 PM
Nah CFXIII I was a basic... I'll be staff next year though, and I'm gonna shoot for Charlie Flight Sgt, but if I don't get that then I'll staff PA. 

Do you know when they are going to start collecting staff?

I would really like to go as staff to.

C/Msgt. Messman
PCR OR-114
Northwest Coastal Flight

-Eagle Talon 3
-Cascade Falcon X

"You only Live Once"  

Jolt

Here are all of our pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nercadetacademy/

I didn't feel like picking any.