Login Cookie not sticking?

Started by a2capt, January 05, 2011, 06:40:25 PM

arajca

JeffDG

Quote from: a2capt on January 07, 2011, 03:36:48 PM
* a2capt placards the (X) Keep me logged in function as INOP again.
So, is the board cleared for return to service despite the inop equipment?

davidsinn

Quote from: JeffDG on January 07, 2011, 04:00:05 PM
Quote from: a2capt on January 07, 2011, 03:36:48 PM
* a2capt placards the (X) Keep me logged in function as INOP again.
So, is the board cleared for return to service despite the inop equipment?

Negative the Gadget is still Bent.
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

Al Sayre

Yep, it bounced me out when I hit the unread posts link...
Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
GRW #2787

RiverAux

a2capt

Twice in the last 40 minutes, either it was reset again at the server end, or it's indicating it's going to get even more snitty.

Spaceman3750

So I didn't have any issues with this for awhile, and then I got kicked out once earlier today and twice in the last 15 minutes.

EDIT: Once more a few clicks after this post.

EDIT AGAIN: It's also not marking some posts as read after I read them.

Eclipse

Seems to be really FUBAR today.

I'll be logged in, hit post, it says I don't have rights there and have to log in again.

"That Others May Zoom"

a2capt

I've had no issues for over a week now, I'll probably ruin it by posting this.

davidsinn

Still broke. I'm having a heck of a time getting posts made. It keeps logging me out.
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

jeders

Haven't had any problem for a couple of weeks on my computer (I haven't had internet for that period). But on my phone I haven't had problem one with it, even when I was having problems on the computer.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

exFlight Officer

I haven't had a problem until recently. I get email notifications when someone replies to a thread that I am "tracking". When I log in and click the "Show unread posts since last visit" link, it shows that no unread posts are available. I end up going throught CAPTalk forum and reading them, which I don't mind.

RiverAux

Had been problem free for weeks but have had the login problem twice today.

a2capt

Smooth sailing for a couple weeks and now every couple hours it's no good- and to add insult to injury, the "New Posts Since Last Visit" are all empty every time now, too. This is getting close to 80's era BBSs now. :)

Eclipse

Ditto on the cookie - started for me this AM, new post working fine.

"That Others May Zoom"

Al Sayre

It dropped me twice when switching between posts...
Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
GRW #2787

Spaceman3750

Here too. I've never known SMF to be so fickle.

JoeTomasone

a2capt

Did it again in just this short time after showing the home screen with me logged in.

Secondly, something I didn't notice earlier, is the digits usually go dim when the [X] Stay Logged In box is ticked.  They do not now. For laughs and craps, I changed it to 9999 and then ticked it.

SarDragon

Quote from: a2capt on February 09, 2011, 06:56:12 PM
Did it again in just this short time after showing the home screen with me logged in.

Secondly, something I didn't notice earlier, is the digits usually go dim when the [X] Stay Logged In box is ticked.  They do not now. For laughs and craps, I changed it to 9999 and then ticked it.

That doesn't seem to help, either. I've been doing that for a couple of weeks, now, and I'm still getting the same issues.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret