Main Menu

Polls

Started by GTCommando, September 11, 2010, 06:26:12 PM

GTCommando

Okay, I've tried to set up a few polls since I joined to try and settle some topics. Is there a set number of posts you have to have in order to start a poll? If not, what do I do?  ???
C/Maj, CAP                 
Alpha Flight Commander                     
Pathfinder Composite squadron
Earhart #15889

"For the partisan, when he is engaged in a dispute, cares nothing about the rights of the question, but is anxious only to convince his hearers." -- Socrates

jimmydeanno

If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

whatevah

Keep in mind that 95% of polls that people think they really want to make... are pointless.  We've deleted quite a few here.
Jerry Horn
CAPTalk Co-Admin

EMT-83

Quote from: whatevah on September 11, 2010, 06:41:52 PM
Keep in mind that 95% of polls that people think they really want to make... are pointless.
At least that's what the polls indicate.

whatevah

Quote from: EMT-83 on September 11, 2010, 08:35:04 PM
Quote from: whatevah on September 11, 2010, 06:41:52 PM
Keep in mind that 95% of polls that people think they really want to make... are pointless.
At least that's what the polls indicate.
:clap:   Never doubt the ability of an EMT to make a joke, in any circumstance!  (DE/MD and NREMT EMT-B here)
Jerry Horn
CAPTalk Co-Admin

GTCommando

Thanks guys. Problem solved.  :clap:
C/Maj, CAP                 
Alpha Flight Commander                     
Pathfinder Composite squadron
Earhart #15889

"For the partisan, when he is engaged in a dispute, cares nothing about the rights of the question, but is anxious only to convince his hearers." -- Socrates