Main Menu

I dont understand

Started by Delta1st48, May 04, 2010, 07:46:42 AM

Delta1st48

I dont understand how you verify that the members on this site are CAP.  Im not, retired Army, but came on here after running a background check and finding out that one of your members is lying about rank and service.  Sorry to be an ass...just throwing that out there

JC004

We don't.  It is open and unofficial.  What point are you making here?

a2capt

This isn't a CAP official forum, but rather a forum that caters towards those interested, many of which happen to be current and past members. As such there is no review. Folks who make false representation are usually ratted out by just their own comments, in rather short order.

lordmonar

We would be intrested though who and what evidence you have that someone is lying.

You can PM any of the Mods....if we got a scumbag lurking out there inquring minds want to know.
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

MIKE

Second what Pat said about PMing the mod team, since I are one.  Making false claims would be a ToS violation under the posted rules... As would outing someone publicly, so keep this in mind.
Mike Johnston

a2capt

I meant to imply, "self-ratted out", by their own comments.

They may be skilled at holding it together, but when that inevitable slip-up occurs, it comes undone really fast.