Specialty Track pamphlets

Started by flyguy06, August 20, 2007, 05:58:36 PM

flyguy06

When are they going to update the Specialty Track pamphlets? I was reading the specialty Track for Flight Ops officer. It was written in 1985 and says I have to help plan a flight clinic. CAP doesnt do Flight Clinics anymore.

Skyray

No, but the FAA does.  Either plan one for the FAA (they will be estatic) or ask for a waiver.
Doug Johnson - Miami

Always Active-Sometimes a Member

Pylon

National has been slowly releasing updates to some of them; I'm sure its an ongoing process.   They always seem receptive to help with that type of thing, so if you're interested in the specialty area, offer to help with a re-write of the specialty track guide. 
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

davedove

I have done just that.  While I'm not rewriting the entire Personnel pamphlet, there is an exam that I am working to update.  I am working with our wing Personnel Officer to forward it up the line.
David W. Dove, Maj, CAP
Deputy Commander for Seniors
Personnel/PD/Asst. Testing Officer
Ground Team Leader
Frederick Composite Squadron
MER-MD-003

ricecakecm

CAP doesn't do Flight Clinics, but we do Pilot Continuation Training (PCT).  Basicly the same thing, different, more AF like name.

flyguy06

Ok, thanks guys. My question wasnt about flight clincs though. My question was mainly about outdated pams