Finally, Official CAP business cards

Started by Woodsy, January 11, 2013, 05:14:30 AM

Woodsy

This came out via email from Julie at NHQ today to all region and Wing PAO's. 

CAP's three primary business card designs are now available for download on the CAP web site.  This should hopefully simplify the process of generating an official business card for our members.  In addition to the three templates in Microsoft Word that can be used with Avery's laser-scored business card paper, all of the art needed to reproduce any of the card designs is also available for download at: http://capmembers.com/cap_national_hq/member_services/business-card-templates/.  Please share this information with your unit commanders.   If you have any questions or comments about this initiative, please contact Jim Tynan at jtynan@capnhq.gov or 334-953-7748, Ext 240. Thank you.

The CyBorg is destroyed

Two out of three ain't bad. >:D

Seriously, thanks for the link.
Exiled from GLR-MI-011

RogueLeader

Quote from: CyBorg on January 11, 2013, 07:55:40 AM
Two out of three ain't bad. >:D

Seriously, thanks for the link.

Agreed.  The bottom two speak to the Air Force Connection, without having to say it.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

Stonewall

Once I exhaust through my order of 250 cards I recently ordered through Vista Print, I'll use one of those templates.  But based on experience, unless I change units or contact information, It'll take me about 10 years to go through 250 cards.  8)
Serving since 1987.

Woodsy

Quote from: Stonewall on January 11, 2013, 08:24:51 PM
Once I exhaust through my order of 250 cards I recently ordered through Vista Print, I'll use one of those templates.  But based on experience, unless I change units or contact information, It'll take me about 10 years to go through 250 cards.  8)

haha, yeah!  I tend to go through them a little faster as a PAO, any sort of event I go to I hand them out like candy.,  But still, 250 takes a while! 

EMT-83

I've always run out of TIG before business cards.

usafcap1

Quote from: Stonewall on January 11, 2013, 08:24:51 PM

+1 I also bought 250 from Vista Print. Unfortunately I also added my Squadron address and found out about a week after ordering that we will be moving in five months.
|GES|SET|BCUT|ICUT|FLM|FLS*|MS|CD|MRO*|AP|IS-100|IS-200|IS-700|IS-800|

(Cadet 2008-2012)

Air•plane / [air-pleyn] / (ar'plan')-Massive winged machines that magically propel them selfs through the sky.