Started by dwb, October 25, 2005, 07:06:40 PM

MIKE

Quote from: justin_bailey on December 09, 2005, 01:02:22 AM
What?  What'd I miss?  Someone PM me what I missed!  :-\

I so saw it and you didn't.  :P
Mike Johnston

dwb

WICAPMOM

Matt posted a picture of me :o at the change of command.  ::) So I gave him a hard time.  ??? And he must have had a problem with the posting of the picture.

:'( It is really sad that it did not work out.

NOT >:D

:D
Julie Anne
Major, CAP ~ Commander
Milwaukee Comp Sqdn 5 (WI-061)

Cadet Bonnett

Quote from: WICAPMOM on December 09, 2005, 01:32:34 AM
Matt posted a picture of me :o at the change of command.  ::) So I gave him a hard time.  ??? And he must have had a problem with the posting of the picture.

:'( It is really sad that it did not work out.

NOT >:D

:D

oh so sad.  ???
Cadet A1C Christin Bonnett
Registered Peer Mediator
SET, GES Certified
NH Wing

El Campamento del Ala de NH aquí yo vengo.

Matt

*cowers in fear* CPPT doesn't apply at work... I sense great opportunity for rubberband fights  ;D
<a href=mailto:mkopp@ncr.cap.gov> Matthew Kopp</a>, Maj, CAP
Director of Information Technology
<a href=https://www.ncrcap.us.org> North Central Region</a>

dwb

Hey look, I'm still the Commander!  :-\

We're now up to four months.  Four months!  Honestly, why the #$%* is this taking so long?  We've spammed the CC, CV, and Chief of Staff, talked to them on the phone, and in person.

Less than two weeks 'till my membership lapses!  Unbelievable that it has to come to this.

afgeo4

Once your membership expires, how is the CC nomination handled?  Do they contact the group or does the Wing CC handle this?  That could get messy you know.
GEORGE LURYE

kblanken73

Well you can pretty much rule out 2005 for this to go through if it hasn;t by now.  I wonder about 2006 myself.  Perhaps 2007?  javascript:replaceText(' >:D', document.forms.postmodify.message);
Evil

WICAPMOM

I transfered to the unit, of which I am now the commander.  They of course performed the transfer and then the CoC.  THEN, for some unknown reason, National tried to transfer me back to my old unit less than 2 weeks after the change.   ???

They sent my old commander a letter stating that they refuse to transfer me unless I get someone to take my place as commander.

You can't get your paper work processed but they want to process mine twice.  Maybe I should file on your behalf. ;D
Julie Anne
Major, CAP ~ Commander
Milwaukee Comp Sqdn 5 (WI-061)

dwb

I had a dream last night that the form was processed.  I'm taking that as a sign that it will be done today.

Supposedly, it's in the mail. It wasn't in the mail last time I said it was in the mail, that was just a lie, I guess.

This time, I've been assured it's in the mail.  Whatever.  :-\

dwb

Oh my god!  The Form 27 went through!  Bestill my heart!

I'm not a Commander anymore!  Woo hoo!

arajca

Pylon

Quote from: justin_bailey on December 28, 2005, 03:25:17 PM
Oh my god!  The Form 27 went through!  Bestill my heart!

I'm not a Commander anymore!  Woo hoo!

I guess your dream was eerily correct.

Congrats on not being a commander anymore... you can now freely renew your membership.   :)
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

dwb

Quote from: Pylon on December 29, 2005, 03:38:47 PMyou can now freely renew your membership.   :)

Well, it's not "free"...  ;D

I already renewed, mere hours after I saw the change.  This kind of stole my thunder though, I was almost looking forward to calling NHQ!

Pylon

Quote from: justin_bailey on December 29, 2005, 04:10:33 PM
Quote from: Pylon on December 29, 2005, 03:38:47 PMyou can now freely renew your membership.   :)

Well, it's not "free"...  ;D

I already renewed, mere hours after I saw the change.  This kind of stole my thunder though, I was almost looking forward to calling NHQ!

I was really looking forward to hearing how they reacted, myself.   :D

Ah well, perhaps we'll have the chance again when you're done being Group Commander.   ;)
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

SarDragon

Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

dwb

Quote from: Pylon on December 29, 2005, 06:46:56 PMAh well, perhaps we'll have the chance again when you're done being Group Commander.   ;)

#%*&@ you.

>:D