Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 10, 2018, 04:12:18 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  Cadet Programs  |  Encampments & NCSAs  |  Topic: PCR RCLS
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: PCR RCLS  (Read 1629 times)
Cadet Officer
Recruit

« on: May 30, 2018, 07:38:10 PM »

Does anyone have any information on the Pacific Region RCLS. I cant find anything and couldn't last year either I heard something that it is going under a different name. I dont know if that is true tho. If you know anything can you let me know or provide a link please
PHall
Salty & Seasoned Contributor

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 09:13:11 PM »

Have you tried asking your Wing Cadet Programs people?
GaryVC
Forum Regular

Unit: PCR-NV-070

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 09:51:39 PM »

The most recent one I am aware of was done between Christmas and New Years in California. The POC was Lt Col George Ishikata. You should be able to find his email on the California Wing Cadet page.
PHall

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 11:13:07 PM »

The most recent one I am aware of was done between Christmas and New Years in California. The POC was Lt Col George Ishikata. You should be able to find his email on the California Wing Cadet page.

That's the Cadet Officer's Basic Course (COBC) which is held every other year. It alternates with the Pacific Region RCLS. Both count for RCLS credit.
Cadet Officer
Recruit

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 02:30:14 PM »

Have you tried asking your Wing Cadet Programs people?

I have but they dont know of anything yet
Cadet Officer
Recruit

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2018, 02:30:57 PM »

Okay thank you
Cadet Officer
Recruit

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2018, 02:31:38 PM »

That's the Cadet Officer's Basic Course (COBC) which is held every other year. It alternates with the Pacific Region RCLS. Both count for RCLS credit.

Okay thats why it was never on the RCLS page it was under a different name so if it alternates this year is should be RCLS?
jebaugh
Recruit

Unit: PCR-AK-071

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2018, 02:39:13 PM »

Last I've heard, it is being planned as a condensed (4 day) course in Las Vegas between Christmas and New Years Day. Haven't heard anything further, I might have to call PCR Cadet Programs.
2d Lt Jake Baugh
Asst Director Cadet Programs
CAC Senior Advisor
Alaska Wing, CAP
MSG Mac

Unit: MER-MD-071

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2018, 04:37:57 PM »

Contact your Wing Director of Cadet Programs. He/she should have some information, if not they can contact the PCR Director of Cadet Programs. Your Wing/region CAC might also have the information you're seeking.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
jebaugh
Recruit

Unit: PCR-AK-071

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2018, 08:46:40 PM »

Contact your Wing Director of Cadet Programs. He/she should have some information, if not they can contact the PCR Director of Cadet Programs. Your Wing/region CAC might also have the information you're seeking.

PCR hasn't pushed any information to Wing DCPs since our Region Cadet Competition in early May
2d Lt Jake Baugh
Asst Director Cadet Programs
CAC Senior Advisor
Alaska Wing, CAP
Ned
Resident Philosopher

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2018, 11:10:23 PM »

I checked with PCR, and they are scheduling an RCLS during the Christmas/New Years holiday week at Nellis.  OPLAN sitting on Region CC desk for approval, publicity to follow.

Hope this helps.

Ned Lee
National CP Manager
Cadet Officer
Recruit

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2018, 10:00:04 PM »

Thank you for everyone, I was able to find the info and share with those needing it
Pages: [1] Print 
CAP Talk  |  Cadet Programs  |  Encampments & NCSAs  |  Topic: PCR RCLS