Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2018, 12:16:14 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Uniforms & Awards  |  Topic: Badges and uniforms
Pages: 1 [2]  All Print
Author Topic: Badges and uniforms  (Read 1810 times)
AlphaSigOU
Salty & Seasoned Contributor

Unit: PCR-NV-069

The Kwaj Drafter!
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2018, 12:41:44 PM »

You only wear an access badge within the controlled/restricted area, in the manner required by the agency. Outside the controlled/restricted area, you put the badge away in a pocket. And you do not take any pictures with the badge out in the open.
Lt Col Charles E. (Chuck) Corway, CAP
Gill Robb Wilson Award (#2901 - 2011)
Amelia Earhart Award (#1257 - 1982) - C/Major (retired)
Billy Mitchell Award (#2375 - 1981)
Administrative/Personnel/Professional Development Officer
Nellis Composite Squadron (PCR-NV-069)
KJ6GHO - NAR 45040
DocJekyll
Forum Regular

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2018, 12:24:31 AM »

My perspective is: If there isn't really any guidance on a particular topic (such as ID badges), try to comply with AFI's where they make sense. If I'm going onto a base like Canaveral AFS and wearing of badges is mandated and they are in the AFI's for them or there is some regulatory guidance on how it's supposed to be done, it makes sense to look the part, not rock the boat and look like you belong. Take the issues as they come otherwise. I suppose common sense isn't all that common though. I've never had issues going places like that.
Always give 100%, unless you're giving blood.

Pages: 1 [2]  All Print 
CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Uniforms & Awards  |  Topic: Badges and uniforms