Main Menu

Account Password Reset

Started by TexasCadet, November 15, 2013, 08:59:16 PM

TexasCadet

I tried to log into my account just a minute ago. I had to reset my password. Everything worked out fine, but I'm curious. How often am I required to change my password?

UPDATE: I just tried to log in again, and I had to reset my password again. Every time I want to log in, I have to reset my password. Why is this?

Eclipse

Either you aren't checking the "stay logged in" box, or you have a cookie problem.

"That Others May Zoom"

TexasCadet

Quote from: Eclipse on November 15, 2013, 09:09:11 PM
Either you aren't checking the "stay logged in" box, or you have a cookie problem.

Never mind, the problem seems to have resolved itself. Thank you.

a2capt

Reset doesn't equal reenter. Are you having to use the reset/create a new password function?

Type your desired password somewhere else, paste it in. See if you're not reversing capslock state in the interim.

TexasCadet

Quote from: a2capt on November 15, 2013, 09:12:01 PM
Reset doesn't equal reenter. Are you having to use the reset/create a new password function?

Type your desired password somewhere else, paste it in. See if you're not reversing capslock state in the interim.

It was the password reset. But, like I said, the problem has gone away (for now). Maybe I did hit the caps lock key.