Numbered Award lists?

Started by Майор Хаткевич, December 05, 2012, 06:08:23 PM

Майор Хаткевич

Do they exist? I know when we had the newspaper they put the Spaatz with numbers and other awards with the state of the recipient. That same info was also on the website.

Now that we have the magazine we don't list anything beyond Spaatz/Eaker (I think).

Primarily I'm looking if one of my cadet friends ever earner the Earhart after he moved out of state. I kept checking the stories posted on the website after earning mine and a bit before as we were both more or less on the same track, but it just never showed up before I stopped looking.

Is there also a way for me to look up if he is even still in CAP? I know it was him and his dad, and he had some younger siblings who would be of CAP age now.

Pylon

Quote from: usafaux2004 on December 05, 2012, 06:08:23 PMIs there also a way for me to look up if he is even still in CAP? I know it was him and his dad, and he had some younger siblings who would be of CAP age now.

E-Services > Member Search
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Майор Хаткевич

I only have access to my unit members unless I'm missing something.

Pylon

Quote from: usafaux2004 on December 05, 2012, 06:51:07 PM
I only have access to my unit members unless I'm missing something.

Sorry, wrong section.

E-Services > My Operations Qualifications (left side menu) > Reports > Member Qualification Information > Search for their name there.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

SarDragon

You can check in Member Search, and get name, rank, CAPID, and unit for all members. You do need to be a little creative. You can't just type in a name, and hope to find them, particularly is they have a unique name.

For instance, my last name - Bowles - isn't unique, so anyone can find me easily by typing in my entire last name. OTOH, you need to truncate Mike Kieloch's name to Kielo before he will show up. The search engine does use a 'sounds like' feature to assist in finding matches.

The same applies to the Ops Quals search engine.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret