Updating Cadet Promotions Online

Started by DC, September 29, 2010, 02:29:34 AM

DC

In trying to update a cadet's promotion record online I encountered an issue. I am trying to get all of our cadets' information current in E-Services, but it refuses to accept old promotions because the dates are before the validation of the last promotion entered online.

Is there a way to get around this? It seems like the system did not anticipate units that still use paper CAPF 66s trying to update the information online, requiring entering multiple old promotions at the same time...

Phil Hirons, Jr.

There is a separate admin module for entering old achievements up to Mitchell. Permission has to be granted to see / use it

DC

Quote from: phirons on September 29, 2010, 02:44:14 AM
There is a separate admin module for entering old achievements up to Mitchell. Permission has to be granted to see / use it
Yeah, I saw that. What about for achievements past Mitchell? The two that need to be entered are Flight Commander and Admin Officer...

tsrup

Did you try reading the FAQ section yet...?

*hint hint*wink wink*
Paramedic
hang-around.

MSG Mac

Quote from: DC on September 29, 2010, 03:53:51 AM
Quote from: phirons on September 29, 2010, 02:44:14 AM
Yeah, I saw that. What about for achievements past Mitchell? The two that need to be entered are Flight Commander and Admin Officer...

From the Online Cadet Promotions FAQ
I was trying to add an (any achievement higher than Armstrong) in the administration area.  It does not allow me to go past the Armstrong.  How do I enter this achievement?

NHQ has made the decision that all prior achievements past the Armstrong will need to be input by a HQ employee. Please contact NHQ to get these achievements entered
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

tsrup

Paramedic
hang-around.

DC

I missed that apparently. Thanks for the help.